Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Wither Wyvern gate closes too soon

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
so i have tried entering the gate when the gate is open with the like nether portal thing and it always closes when im entering,its not just me either,so i would suggest
1 : making it need less time to enter,
2 : making the gate open for about 20 or 30 seconds,enough time for people to actually enter it

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
Do you know how many people enter at the same time? If it allowed people to enter for like 5 seconds, the server would ofc crash. There is a limit on how many ppl can actually enter a server. In this case, 70 ig.

it always closes when im entering,
Camp near the gate and you will get time to enter.

Roguemaths

Addicted Member
IGN
Roguemaths
so i have tried entering the gate when the gate is open with the like nether portal thing and it always closes when im entering,its not just me either,so i would suggest
1 : making it need less time to enter,
2 : making the gate open for about 20 or 30 seconds,enough time for people to actually enter it
Agreed. How about making it instead, that the gate closes when 70 people have joined(the max limit in the server of wither wyvern event).

Also, not the correct forum to make a suggestion.

Roguemaths

Addicted Member
IGN
Roguemaths
Do you know how many people enter at the same time? If it allowed people to enter for like 5 seconds, the server would ofc crash. There is a limit on how many ppl can actually enter a server. In this case, 100 ig.
70 to be precise. I always found max 70 people. Sometimes the server had 1 people as well.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
progamezia

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
oh sorry,also yea that works too,when it closes when the max limit of people have entered
Agreed. How about making it instead, that the gate closes when 70 people have joined(the max limit in the server of wither wyvern event).

Also, not the correct forum to make a suggestion.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
progamezia

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
is that how you're supposed to do it?

Do you know how many people enter at the same time? If it allowed people to enter for like 5 seconds, the server would ofc crash. There is a limit on how many ppl can actually enter a server. In this case, 70 ig.

Camp near the gate and you will get time to enter

Roguemaths

Addicted Member
IGN
Roguemaths
That's what everyone do, just camp near gate and when it reaches 500, just stand inside the portal.
Yeah same here, but sometimes the server pushes me out of the portal, I don't know if it's my network or client.