Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

why ya'll banning dupers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absprache

Donator
Donator
So recently a huge duping bug has been found on one of the maps in TheBridge, goldrush. For the first few days it wasn't really well known but then it blew up and everyone started duping.
For those who don't play TB or dont know about the dupe, it basically allows you to dupe anything (diamonds, gold, etc). Now during the first few days numerous bug reports have already been sent and until now still hasnt been fixed. If you guys aren't going to fix the bug then why are u banning the people who dupe. That's like beyond dumb idek.
imo i dont think dupers should be banned for bug abusing since many bug reports have already been sent and still hasnt been fixed, also its a nice change since we didnt get an update for so long players have started looking at this as a new gamemode "OP bridge". also most of the time, the whole team dupes and i think its really unfair to ban just one person out of 32 bug abusers.
lemme know what u guys think

XstreamSpeed

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
XstreamSpeed
Yes I agree with u its not right to ban if ur not gonna fix the bug urself it's like buying 10 cookies only to throw them away in the bin lmao

FrontTrx

IGN
FrontTrx
Just because the bug exists doesn't mean that people should abuse it, if it has been around for like a week or 2 then ofc it will take time as the developer has his own life and probably other bugs to deal with too. Also people get banned for abusing the bug because it gives them an advantage over the people who don't dupe. Therefore it's unfair to the other players and people will be punished accordingly.

frostt

Donator
Donator
IGN
frostyeah_
Yes I agree with u its not right to ban if ur not gonna fix the bug urself it's like buying 10 cookies only to throw them away in the bin lmao
The reason this is taking a long time to be patched is because there are only one developer who works on the server and could be very busy with other things.

It should be very obvious that you aren't allowed to dupe, and most servers have that rule. Regardless if the bug hasn't been patched, you still shouldn't be abusing it, and using it to your advantage. I warned people that abusing it will get you punished, they didn't care which lead to them getting punished.

Last edited:

FrontTrx

IGN
FrontTrx
The reason this is taking a long time to be patched is because there are only two developers who could be very busy with other things.

It should be very obvious that you aren't allowed to dupe, and most servers have that rule. Regardless if the bug hasn't been patched, you still shouldn't be abusing it, and using it to your advantage. I warned people that abusing it will get you punished, they didn't care which lead to them getting punished.
There's only 1 developer who works on Minecraft, the other one is a web developer so he works on the forums, store ect.

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
If you bug abuse then you will be punished, just because it has not been fixed yet does not mean that you should abuse it. The developers are very busy and are trying their best!

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.