Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why I should be unbanned/unblacklisted (Jitterinq)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jitterinq

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
First Of all I would like to say that I have no excuse for what I did in the past. I duped (Can explain the dupe if needed),got caught,then banned as I rightfully should of been. However, then I realised I had just got blacklisted from the one server I played. So I came back on an alt (Broiled) and a VPN (Can say VPN if required) around a week later and noticed prisons had reset. As a result of this, the previous patch for the dupe had for some reason been removed and I stupidly abused it again, which got one of my friends (Butterinq) falsely accused of duping.

After this crazy incident I decided to take quite a long break from Jartex and Mc in general. Up until recently, when I heard about the Minigames update and I knew that I had to try it.

Since coming back I have been getting involved with the community again, reporting bugs,submitting my ideas and suggestions and overall seem to be having a positive impact.

I hope you can sympathise with me and would love to play with my friends again.

P.S. Please share this with voodoo/high ranked staff as I know a way to allow players to use books while still patching the dupe.

Thanks for Reading,
Jitterinq

Attachments

• Dupe_Accounts.txt
    30 bytes · Views: 20

milad9999

Donator
Donator
He can't appeal for a blacklist (If he is) but I do know Jitterinq, he is a cool guy and deserves another chance to play on the server.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Jitterinq

Jitterinq

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Thankyou to all who commented their opinions :)

HaWey

You are a scumbag and NOOB. Should never be unblacklisted I hope u rot ! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.