Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why I think Jartex should remove the ability to buy an unban

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
I'm writing this, because I think people need to consider that unbans ruin servers, in the long run, I could name a few. I've only seen this, as of recent when a player (Chilily) was banned with proof, a perm ban, this has happened twice to this player. I'm sure that she has bought an unban. This player, which I now think is hacking, has been banned so many times for almost the exact same reason. Day after day, sometimes even the same day. If you're hacking, and you do this over a long period, without anybody knowing, you have a chance of not being noticed or being able to abuse the unban ability. A friend of mine (SadTap) is blinded by the truth. The evidence is all in her ban page, as the most recent ban. Asasination himself, a legit player, has said that it was blatant/obvious. You can view this, here. If you play the clip at, shown in Chilily's ban, 0.25x the head-snap doesn't look legit. We'd already caught SrBakura, another known Practice player, so this doesn't come to surprise.

Servers let people buy unbans because usually they're scared of letting their player base die. I do not think this is the case here. The anti-cheat can be abused, easily, by a "hacker", because the anti-cheat is as bad as it is - to the point where people can fly from Practice - Bedwars - they insist on letting people buy unbans. Some servers use this tactic. Though because this is a cracked server, kids who can't buy Minecraft will play on it, and if they get banned why would they buy an unban, if they can't buy Minecraft. I might be reaching there.
If you improve the servers content, which include ranks and etc, then you won't need to rely on unbans. Again, I do not think they rely on this. I do know there is a mini-games update in coming.

Unbans increase hackers. This server has a bit of a hacker problem (yesterday there being at least 13 hackers on Practice). Letting people buy an unban doesn't help that. It only worsens it, like Chilily's situation.

I didn't want this to seem like hate, or bashing on the server, I just wanted to state a few problem I've had. Thank you for reading.

Chilily_

Uhm just a little edit: What about the fact that I actually don't hack? Also, I didn't by an unban, Kwart unbanned me.

Last edited:

zSlushi

Nudes Overpowered:p.Im just kidding maybe it was legit maybe it wasnt we can end this theme as there is no point opening more hate btw us + She didnt buy unban Kwert unbanned her:poop:

milad9999

Donator
Donator
Though because this is a cracked server, kids who can't buy Minecraft will play on it, and if they get banned why would they buy an unban, if they can't buy Minecraft
If you are talking about them hacking and getting banned, this has nothing to do with Jartex and all the stuff you talked about. It's their fault, isn't it? I mean why would they hack and then get banned. It's their responsibility to not hack and get banned, they have picked to hack on the server, nothing will be done about it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
sodaic

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
Uhm just a little edit: What about the fact that I actually don't hack? Also, I didn't by an unban, Kwart unbanned me.
Had a few headsnaps, looked blatant. Maybe the staff should investigate, before making their mind up.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
sodaic

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
If you are talking about them hacking and getting banned, this has nothing to do with Jartex and all the stuff you talked about. It's their fault, isn't it? I mean why would they hack and then get banned. It's their responsibility to not hack and get banned, they have picked to hack on the server, nothing will be done about it.
I don't understand my own point here, I wrote this a month ago. Do you staff have nothing else to do?