Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why I should be unblacklisted (Owler)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cain2248

I would like to mention that I am writing after seeing another fellow player (Jitterinq) to do the same and I have decided to follow in their footstep. You can view there post here

First of all, I would like to say that I'm sorry for any wrong doing that I have done in the past (about 1.5 years ago) that led me to be blacklisted. After being blacklisted, I genuinely quit MC and other games to focus on life, but after a while I wanted to come back to play the game that I played for a large part of my life. I want to return to Jartex as it was one of the first server that I played on, and many of my friends play in the server. Its been a long time since I was banned & blacklisted and I have changed considerably. I promise to cause no trouble to any staff & players and I will keep everything to myself and contribute to the community in a positive manner. If I cause any trouble, you can punish me, no question asked. So I'm seeking for a second chance to be able to enjoy the server with my friends.

Thanks for reading,
Owler
Former - Staff & Player

You can contact me in discord (Owler#0652) if further discussion needs to take place regarding anything.

Hristy

Donator
Donator
I would give him a second chance if it was up to me but welp, i know owler and he is a really good guy. I would like to see him on SkyBlock Dream again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.