Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why swapper should be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metri

Now, I'm well aware of the fact that swapper is quite an expensive and hard-to-obtain kit, It does require a large amount of time grinding away to get the suffecient number of coins to purchase it. And I also know that this is a very controversiol topic to have a discussion on, but I can't help but express my thoughts on it..
I personally think that the swapper kit should 100% be removed from The Bridge.
Here's the reason: just imagine, you were in a game of The bridge, you had full diamond armor and strength potions and whatnot. Then just as you are about to rush the other team.. you see a fishing bobber coming at you out of absolutely nowhere and all of a sudden there's a flick on your screen and that very second you are helplessly falling into the void.... And then the very latest chat message reads "yOu hAvE bEeN sWaPpEd bY <insert swapper kit abuser's mc IGN here> !!!1!1...
Then there's a large red text in the middle of your screen reading " you will respawn in 5 seconds" and then not a millisecond after that , a message appears in the chat by <insert swapper kit abuser's mc IGN here> saying -"lMFaOOoOoo xDddDD fUlL dIa fAt L lOlOlOl hAhAAHAHA lOzEr nOb iM gOd fEaR mE Xdddddd mEtri tHiNkiN hE SlIcK Xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd" (yes that is my personal experience and im 100% sure there are countless others like these happend to other players)

So in conclusion: plz remove swapper kit (ty for reading)

Solution
Dear Metri,

Thanks for showing interesting for the server by making a suggestion (Why swapper should be removed.).
However, this is not the place to make suggestions, please do it here!

This is the official suggestions sub-forum, and will be seen by many people!

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork.

vladda06

Vladda, You have put yourself at a very bad state in this argument I must say :), I can use your own points against you :).
You're saying that swapper can only be obtained by actually decently skilled players who have quite alot of experience,
now these kinds of players can also dodge the projectiles that you were suggesting we can use to kill them.
If they are skilled, can't they dodge these arrows/bobbers/snowballs themselves? short ans: they surely can.
This will make your ("your" here is reffering to you, the stacked player who is getting swapped by the swapper) death even more ironic.
Also im 90% sure that you have the swapper kit yourself, that is why you are defending it
No i said players with at least some experience in the game can get swapper, because players mostly keep coins for cheaper kits like spy, pyro, sprinter etc. Which means you can also get it if you don't buy any other kit before it.

No matter how good player is, sometimes is hard to avoid bow and snowballs because player with swapper most of time stands at the edge of the map and u can shoot him with bow from a greater distance.

Also removing of any kit is not needed, but some of them need to be nerfed. Pyro and healer need a nerf, but swapper is ok bc of 10 seconds cooldown.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Metri

Metri

mate a 10 sec cooldown doesn't help the fact that they can literally kill a very stacked player by simply using a fishing rod on them
also 10 sec is not very long anyway

ReallyXFN

Known Member
Known Member
Now, I'm well aware of the fact that swapper is quite an expensive and hard-to-obtain kit, It does require a large amount of time grinding away to get the suffecient number of coins to purchase it. And I also know that this is a very controversiol topic to have a discussion on, but I can't help but express my thoughts on it..
I personally think that the swapper kit should 100% be removed from The Bridge.
Here's the reason: just imagine, you were in a game of The bridge, you had full diamond armor and strength potions and whatnot. Then just as you are about to rush the other team.. you see a fishing bobber coming at you out of absolutely nowhere and all of a sudden there's a flick on your screen and that very second you are helplessly falling into the void.... And then the very latest chat message reads "yOu hAvE bEeN sWaPpEd bY <insert swapper kit abuser's mc IGN here> !!!1!1...
Then there's a large red text in the middle of your screen reading " you will respawn in 5 seconds" and then not a millisecond after that , a message appears in the chat by <insert swapper kit abuser's mc IGN here> saying -"lMFaOOoOoo xDddDD fUlL dIa fAt L lOlOlOl hAhAAHAHA lOzEr nOb iM gOd fEaR mE Xdddddd mEtri tHiNkiN hE SlIcK Xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd" (yes that is my personal experience and im 100% sure there are countless others like these happend to other players)

So in conclusion: plz remove swapper kit (ty for reading)
jajajaajajajjajaja cry about it L it has a 10sec cooldown and just strafe holy shit. what if a full dia str healer comes?
Be the hero and swap ther ass, its not even hard to counter swappers, projectiles exist, this is coming from a person who uses swapper and goes full
Dia alot of times, PS: what im saying is no swapper wont be removed and get good buddy :^)

Risen

Yes, also remove strength potion as it is way too op as well as invisibility potions. Just imagine you spent hours grinding, crafting sharp 4 diamond sword, and suddenly an invisible guy kills you while enchanting all your armor and tool. Just imagine the pain and loss. Speaking of removing invisibility potions, we should also remove spy kit and alchemist. Or wait! Maybe we should completely remove all the kits in The Bridge! This way we make sure that the game is balanced for both parties :D. It's not like there is a counter play when dealing with swapper kids running around the map. I totally never been in a situation where I miserably failed to swap a fully stacked diamond guy farming kills. Pffft. That's totally couldn't be me.

Risen

However, I truly believe swapper kit requires a small nerf like extended cooldown or limited swaps rather than removing it.

Octozilla

IGN
Octozilla
if only swapper won't be removed, then why is str pot removed too? without str pot, swapper is not fun :p

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Dear Metri,

Thanks for showing interesting for the server by making a suggestion (Why swapper should be removed.).
However, this is not the place to make suggestions, please do it here!

This is the official suggestions sub-forum, and will be seen by many people!

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork.

Solution

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
This issue has been solved by the JartexNetwork Community.

If you have any further questions please send me a message on discord (squarewings#0001).

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.