Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why does my spawners not spawning mobs?

ned_

Donator
Donator
Why does my spawners not spawning mobs?

hamenadr

Passive mobs (pigs, cows) can only spawn on grass, so make sure you build a preferred 10x10 platform with fences around it so the mob doesn't fall out. Sell the loot the mob drops too, so that you can always make that extra profit. Spawners can stack , and you can upgrade them by placing a spawner on top of a spawner and they will merge. It'll take you a while to get through all the stages , so preferably you should get atleast x5 of spawners of the mob.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ned_

ned_

Donator
Donator
Passive mobs (pigs, cows) can only spawn on grass, so make sure you build a preferred 10x10 platform with fences around it so the mob doesn't fall out. Sell the loot the mob drops too, so that you can always make that extra profit. Spawners can stack , and you can upgrade them by placing a spawner on top of a spawner and they will merge. It'll take you a while to get through all the stages , so preferably you should get atleast x5 of spawners of the mob.
nvm I fixed it Ijust need to break sea lanters on my grinder
thx for the info

PotsFast

Donator
Donator
IGN
PotsFast
Issue solved by hamenadr hamenadr . Reuqesting thread lock due to the problem being solved. DrogonMC DrogonMC .