Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why does my game crashing when I join jartex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ned_

Donator
Donator
I joined jartex and my game crashes
mods used:
1652146667722.png

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ned_

ned_

Donator
Donator
well im guessing im stuck with 5zig mod

alvnwtf

Donator
Donator
IGN
alvnwtf
1. Attempt by clearing your versions and fresh reinstalling them if you insist on using optifine
2. Use vanilla minecraft
3. Check your minecraft log and see the crash reason, and search up the results on google you should find something and or a video that can help with your particular issue
4. Delete your minecraft file in the %appdata% and reinstall a fresh version of it completely

If all that doesn't work and ur still only unable to join jartex then maybe its on the servers side idk

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ned_

ned_

Donator
Donator
1. Attempt by clearing your versions and fresh reinstalling them if you insist on using optifine
2. Use vanilla minecraft
3. Check your minecraft log and see the crash reason, and search up the results on google you should find something and or a video that can help with your particular issue
4. Delete your minecraft file in the %appdata% and reinstall a fresh version of it completely

If all that doesn't work and ur still only unable to join jartex then maybe its on the servers side idk
i tried with vanilla mc it worked
i tried clearing my versions
i tried with optifine and replay mod it worked
never tried to de;ete .minecraft on %appdata%

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Oh well try using sm clients like lunar or salwyr if u are a tlauncher player than ig there is a cracked lunar tutorial out there for t launcher or u can use salwyr as it's considered best for cracked mc

nots1x

Donator
Donator
Greetings ned_ ned_
Reviewing Your Post Has Led Me To The Conclusion That..

Try Playing NORMAL.
Seems like You do have quite a bit of Mods installed, Excluding that You also are making use of Optifine which has
known to Cause errors on Tlauncher before.
  • Try Deleting Optifine & Playing as in some Cases Optifine reduces FPS rather then boost it & Generally causes loading issues.
Comments above Suggest For You to use Vanilla, & I Recommend You do so Otherwise
  • Try Installing Salwyr as Stated above it is The best client to use for Cracked.
IF It's not Optifine then the most likely Problem is one of the Mods you are using, There's no use of Mods as they'll end up
killing Your Frame rate & If you really want PvPing QOL Features
  • Then use Clients, Mods will make your Game Lag much more (You're on Forge assuming)
  • Though before using Clients check out the Forums Page regarding allowed & disallowed Clients & Modifications
  • Modifications
Hope This Helps!

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
COMMUNITY ASSISTANCE - SOLVED

Hello Immortal2,

Your issue has been solved, if you have any further questions about it, post them in Community Assistance!

Have fun playing JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
~ FuzniX

Status
Not open for further replies.