Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why Are There No PPL

CreepingBlob

HELO!
I Have Been Noticing There are Pretty Much 0 Player(s) Playing SKYWARS Solo Rush or Duos ........ IDK ! Why But Everyone Just Likes to Play Solo Normal (SKYWARS)
I Hope Any Sr.Mod or Any Staff Sees This Message And Try To Know The Situation Here And Discuss Abt This Through The Staff Team And Find A Solution ......
I Would Love To Have A Respond Pretty Much Fast

YOU R DA BEST THANK YOU <3
Why There No PPl.png

THANK YOU, BYE !

Attachments

• Screenshot_25.png
    Screenshot_25.png
    690.2 KB · Views: 1

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
CreepingBlob CreepingBlob

We can't decide what gameplays people prefer, but in this case people just prefer playing Solo. However it does look like you're in a timezone when there is less players online, as people do still play Team Duos now and then.
However people should start loving playing all of them once they finally get a fresh restart & updated.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CreepingBlob

CreepingBlob

CreepingBlob CreepingBlob

We can't decide what gameplays people prefer, but in this case people just prefer playing Solo. However it does look like you're in a timezone when there is less players online, as people do still play Team Duos now and then.
However people should start loving playing all of them once they finally get a fresh restart & updated.

Yes you are right but there are MANY PEOPLE From my Timezone who wants to play in it they cant its because if one joins another does but no body wants to wait for another they just join and leave IDK why people just don't join Duos and Rush ..................... IK there are MANY PEOPLE Who Loves to Play Duos and Rush But because of LESS PPL they Don't have there chance to show there Skill (BUT I JUS DON'T WANNA TO START A ARGUMENT ABT IT SO THANKS FOR THE RESPOND)

HelpUs

Addicted Member
You can maybe join in the morning and just join Duos and wait for a couple of mins. People will start joining and you might play a round or 2 ;)

Tyrelle

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Some people also prefer solo because of the kits they have, If they have a good kit on solo but a bad one on team that person will prefer solo