Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why are there so many cheaters?

Elementations

Why are there so many cheaters? In every game of SkyWars, BedWars, and practice mode there is at least five hackers. I just want to know why there are so many cheaters. Is it because there are not many staff? Is it because the anticheat does not work so well? Please answer my question!

Thanks! ~Elementations

G

Gusto

Its because of anticheat, that is not good enough to kick them all (I think they should be banned for 1 day like 7 months ago), and second reason is there is not enough staff playing minigames. They are still working their best to ban as many cheaters as they can.

Tahsan1

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Anticheat not good and not enough staff
Plus there are many hackers for me to get to gret reporter :p

S

Shayy

The staff is already trying their best but I do think they should maybe improve the anti-cheat as much as they can. Even if it's not a massive difference it would be better to have a slightly more improved one.

Radifyy

Usually the anticheat kicks them when their hack client sends too many packets to the server
I wish the console immediately ban them.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
when we get more staff people the server will be free-hackers , but for now we should help staff by reporting hackers instead of complaining "staff dont do their work " , staff is the only thing that keeps the server clean or at least has less hackers , if you dont want to help us we will not help you ,you help us by reporting them and we help you by banning them for permanent Ip-ban , besides to that , staff are humans just like us , they need to (sleep , eat , doing life's stuff , study and even work ) , they dont get paid to do this work , so you should appreciate the time they give it to server just to punish rule-breakers , on the top of that , they can't be 24/7 online but haveing more staff from different time zones would fix this problem and give the server a clean touch , I believe that one day after few months , we will start seeing a huge decrease in the hackers number , at last but not least , jartex is crack server so you should expect hackers on any crack server ,but premium ones can ban the hacker'account thats why we see premium servers have less hackers

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
Anti cheat and aping enough staff.
For now we just have to report players.