Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Which minigame is the best for grinding for quick level up? -_-

404_NOT_FOUND

Addicted Member
IGN
ahavaHD
To be honest, I suggest you to play Skywars, If you find hackers just simply report them. Otherwise, Bedwars in the other best option.
Don't play skywars it's worthless full of hackers
you can't get win streaks + not good for your stats so don't play skywars it's trash full of hackers who don't know how to play and that kids use fastplace and godbridge and says "ur noob"

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
Don't play skywars it's worthless full of hackers
you can't get win streaks + not good for your stats so don't play skywars it's trash full of hackers who don't know how to play and that kids use fastplace and godbridge and says "ur noob"
As I mentioned, if you like to grind in skywars (since its the best method) and there are hackers. Just simply report, otherwise just play bedwars.

404_NOT_FOUND

Addicted Member
IGN
ahavaHD
As I mentioned, if you like to grind in skywars (since its the best method) and there are hackers. Just simply report, otherwise just play bedwars.
That reports has 1% chance of getting accepted while you're playing with the rule breaker, reports get accepted lately skywars is good for grinding Greet Reporter rank

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
That reports has 1% chance of getting accepted while you're playing with the rule breaker, reports get accepted lately skywars is good for grinding Greet Reporter rank
Its not stated anywhere that there's 1% chance of reports of rulebreakers getting accepted, 99.9% of the reports get accepted since the rule breaker is obviously breaking the rules, Also practice is the best gamemode to grind for Great Reporter rank, not skywars :|

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
Only when the staff is online + if helpers/trials are online they do other things
I don't wanna be that 1 guy who just says- just be patient, I mean you can't sadly do anything bout it since staffs are busy sometimes ;-;

Last edited:

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
All of them to be fair, It takes less than a week to do all the missions so just play every minigame gamemode and do all the missions

Tharul1m256YT

Donator
Donator
IGN
Tharul1m256YT
All of them to be fair, It takes less than a week to do all the missions so just play every minigame gamemode and do all the missions
bedwars is better if u have a rank coz i just leveled up 2 levels today from bedwars also the booster helped a lot