Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Which client is best for pvp ?

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
Hi, guys so I was thinking that which is the best client for both PVP and fps boost. So I need your help to figure out which is the best client. No limit you can suggest both cracked and premium also tell me that what client you use to play.

Thanks for wasting time on this post.
May you have a great day !

Regard
Insane_Shubh

ExistHood

I would say Lunar or the client I use now, which is Arial Client. It is still beta but it gives a lot of fps

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Insane_Shubh

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
I would say Lunar or the client I use now, which is Arial Client. It is still beta but it gives a lot of fps
Same here it is really nice fps not a thing cause you hardly need 120 fps to play (no offense players below 120 can also play but it hurts eyes) I need for mods cause I play on lunar rn and i get 800 fps so really great but still if any client better than that ?

KT_798

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
KT_798
Playing on insanely high FPS doesn't matter if your screen refresh rate is 60, if your screen refresh rate is 60 then you should prolly limit your game's FPS limiter to 70 since there's no point of it going above 60. That being said, Lunar client is indeed the best client, since it gives me good enough FPS with good mods. I prefer lunar client overall any other client I've tried so far.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Insane_Shubh

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
Playing on insanely high FPS doesn't matter if your screen refresh rate is 60, if your screen refresh rate is 60 then you should prolly limit your game's FPS limiter to 70 since there's no point of it going above 60. That being said, Lunar client is indeed the best client, since it gives me good enough FPS with good mods. I prefer lunar client overall any other client I've tried so far.
Who said I have 60 refresh rate monitor ?

KT_798

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
KT_798
I said 'if', how am I supposed to know what refresh rate monitor you have?