Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Which bridging method is the fastest?

NaibuuHyper

Donator
Donator
IGN
HS50
WHICH BRIDGING METHOD IS THE FASTEST?
I wanted to be active a bit on forums. So I came here to make a Question for the BedWars Community.
Reply with your opinions, in my opinion the fastest bridging method is Schneller.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Man if you play bedwars, just speed bridge, schneller is just speed/faster translated in german. Any other non shift bridging you are autoclicking in my eyes (except bleeple/jitter bridge).

You see hypixel players like kysiek etc speed bridging at god speed, just learn speed bridge any other methods are just show off

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
You just do a combination of God bridging, moonwalk and speed bridging. ᕕ( ಠ‿ಠ)ᕗ.

SkyyLite

IGN
SkyyLite
The fastest bridging method that is possible is probably going to be Andromeda Bridge but if you just want to play casually just do speed/ninja bridge.

SkyyLite

IGN
SkyyLite
Brooooo androemda isnt fastest. Telly is much faster even god bridge is better
Godbridge is nowhere near as fast as Andromeda since you're only going backwards vertically. Telly is close since you're sprinting while jumping, but in Andromeda you're sprinting and jumping while there is a block above you which boosts your speed.

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
Godbridge is nowhere near as fast as Andromeda since you're only going backwards vertically. Telly is close since you're sprinting while jumping, but in Andromeda you're sprinting and jumping while there is a block above you which boosts your speed.
minecraft player wildlife : the over user of the bb code structure