Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

what is the fastest way to get rich ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLWF7

IGN
SLWF7
i have been trying to get rich for a long time but i couldnt, so how can i get rich as fast as possible ?

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
kpvp? Hnnn ask AdhaM55 AdhaM55 he very good in Kit pvp

Bibaho

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello S SLWF7

To get money quickly:
1)
Fishing during luck of the sea events (you will get 2 or even 3 depending on the level of your rod) sell the items you can make 10k to 60k (it all depends on your luck and enchants on your rod).

2)
With your killstreak you win equipment boxes that will give you special set pieces that you can resell depending on what you win (more expensive Sun, less expensive pyro see beach)

3)
Sell items with AuctionHouse

AdhaM55

Donator
Donator
IGN
AdhaM5
First thing first:
you should grind so much killstreaks to do /collector and to sell the equipment lootboxes or you can use it to have a completed set of any type but of course don't overprize for a set unless it has speed II or speed III and also you can ask some friends for some balancing help if they have the space for it.
Second thing second:
You should join every *Luck of the sea* event but of course put on your inventory a fishing rod maybe with enchants or without any enchants and sell them at the *Fisherman* NPC to get more money and faster than asking people in chat to have it for their money.
Third thing third:
You as well should spend some money to get some op crate keys and as well you can use it to get an op item to overprice it as you like like an example: ultra , god , and reaper keys are the most op crate keys at the whole kitpvp server maybe if you want to sell them or use them to get more valuable items more than selling these keys.
Fourth thing fourth:
You should get some op sets to grind with otherwise immortals or celestials will abuse their kits on you and they can steal your stuff or do /sellhead after they do get your head after you have gotten murdered by them.
Last thing last:
If u want to keep your money with u , u should do /withdraw with the quantity of the balance u want to leave on ur player vault because so many people are stealing money from each other by selling their heads on /sellhead which it means your money can be taken easily so be careful with grinding while you are having ur balance with u.

I hope i have benefited u at these details of how can u get rich more faster in KitPvP :)
Have a great day! <3
AdhaM5.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Just grind everyday and follow every steep that has been stated from AdhaM55 AdhaM55 !

Kypton

Donator
Donator
bro just spend all your mom's money and buy stacks of reaper keys

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs
THREAD LOCKED đź”’

This thread has been locked to prevent any future Grave-Digging. Enjoy your stay here!

~ Stxrs

Status
Not open for further replies.