Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bridging Method

ARYAN197

Which method of bridging in bedwars is better for a player with average cps of 7-8? I can do speed bridging but sometimes I feel that it's not that good for me.

ned_

Donator
Donator
dont bridge when u just spam click that will make u fall while bridging. while speedbridging i have like 1 to 3 cps and successfully speedbridge without any falling to the void and to my death

Litexs

Donator
Donator
Which method of bridging in bedwars is better for a player with average cps of 7-8? I can do speed bridging but sometimes I feel that it's not that good for me.
Hey ARYAN197
In bed wars, the best and guaranteed is SpeedBridge, and you can learn moonwalk or godbridge, they are faster, but you need drag click, but moonwalk, you can save the pressure timing

ned_

Donator
Donator
Hey ARYAN197
In bed wars, the best and guaranteed is SpeedBridge, and you can learn moonwalk or godbridge, they are faster, but you need drag click, but moonwalk, you can save the pressure timing
nah godbridge, moonwalk, is kinda bannable if u hhave a high cps

Last edited:

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
Ninja bridge/speed bridge or however it is called is probably the best bridging method. It is not the fastest one, but it is the safest, the most efficient and pretty safe to do, you just need to learn the timings for it.

Doofile

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
doofile
prolly do telly if you can, I usually do speed bridge or bursts of 8 block god bridge with long drag.

i_am_nesh

you can learn so called eagle bridge. it is fast but to learn this method you need a lot of practice + its inconsistent
i would suggest you not to change ur bridge method unless you are confident enough to learn eagle

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
if speedbridging isn't enough for you (it should be, maybe skip bigger maps if you don't like bridging) then the only method you can kind of be consistent at with <10cps is moonwalk