Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Whats your go to strat?

ItsM1st

Donator
Donator
IGN
ItsM1st
When you start a, lets say, solo bedwars game, what is your go to strat? 8 iron rush, 12 iron rush, maybe even 24 for a stone sword? Go for 1 diamond to buy a trap first? Tell me some of your techniques, im very interested

Rqzym

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Rqzym
Really just depends on the game. Majority of Jartex players are not too sweaty or good so usualy you can just chill and win. Anyway, I always take out my first rush, then going diamonds and either going back buying an upgrade or running through mid taking emeralds on my way to break a bed and buy an upgrade at their base.

As I said, it depends on the game as sometimes I just like to get stacked and bow spam or obby trap.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
When you start a, lets say, solo bedwars game, what is your go to strat? 8 iron rush, 12 iron rush, maybe even 24 for a stone sword? Go for 1 diamond to buy a trap first? Tell me some of your techniques, im very interested
well, 12 iron rush always even if the map is small enough for 8 iron rush cus who knows u gonna need some extra blocks just cus a nerd is towering up on u :/ to bypass u
well prots n sharp on basis of the amount of dia i have i only buy trap when i hv sm diamonds remaining after getting sm prot or sharp

when imma final first thing i do is grind for diamonds and ems DIAMONDS >EMERALDS
first thing i do when i get ems is to get a pearl then go for dia armor and pots

LordPanos

i always rush, either 32 or 48 blocks depending on the map, tbh it works really well and then i simply just go dia gen and mid, however sometimes i get emerald gen, those emeralds really stack up over time

dayssling

Donator
Donator
IGN
dayssling
So, first I examine the map. Lets say if the map is mario cart I develop a mid set of rush ASAP! I get 4 iron and rush the side (or in the mid) base as it's connected running for diamonds isn't really good for the map so I ignore it. Now let's say for those balloon maps (I forgot the name) I rush with either 12 iron or 16 iron to the top balloon then I drop out to them and rush the diamond along with side base. It helps me get stacked and kills simultaneously

Noipe_

IGN
Noipe_
16 iron rush with 1 layer wool def, after 1st rush classic wood def