Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Whats your go to strat?

ItsM1st

Donator
Donator
IGN
ItsM1st
When you start a, lets say, solo bedwars game, what is your go to strat? 8 iron rush, 12 iron rush, maybe even 24 for a stone sword? Go for 1 diamond to buy a trap first? Tell me some of your techniques, im very interested

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
In a solos game I would get 12 iron and then rush my neighbours base, get iron from them then buy iron armor then go to my diamond island and neighbours diamond island buy prot and sharp and just rush other bases
That's the rush method all good players do lol

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
12 iron is probably my way to go. After im done with the first rush, i'd go to diamonds to get prot and trap, then rush the other bases. All the resources from mid are just bonuses if i were to get them.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
12 iron is probably my way to go. After im done with the first rush, i'd go to diamonds to get prot and trap, then rush the other bases. All the resources from mid are just bonuses if i were to get them.
You get 32 even if it's a 32 rush map?

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
You get 32 even if it's a 32 rush map?
No, I'm not a total sweat to look up the blocks needed for some maps. I play casually and just get 48 blocks each game

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
No, I'm not a total sweat to look up the blocks needed for some maps. I play casually and just get 48 blocks each game
Oh eh I meant you use 48 even if it's a 32 rush map but yes ok

OrangeHyy

IGN
OrangeHyy
24 Iron rush I buy a stone sword and the other 12 Iron blocks :>

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
When you start a, lets say, solo bedwars game, what is your go to strat? 8 iron rush, 12 iron rush, maybe even 24 for a stone sword? Go for 1 diamond to buy a trap first? Tell me some of your techniques, im very interested
32 rush go instantly 64 rush place wool def then go , after 1st team gone get port then circle around the map killing