Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Whats your go to strat?

ItsM1st

Donator
Donator
IGN
ItsM1st
When you start a, lets say, solo bedwars game, what is your go to strat? 8 iron rush, 12 iron rush, maybe even 24 for a stone sword? Go for 1 diamond to buy a trap first? Tell me some of your techniques, im very interested

AtolPrime_

I usually buy blocks and a pickaxe so if the opponent got endstone from start i can break it quick. Then i get sharp. I dont rlly need another sword only stone or wood because of the sharp enchantment.

idkwhoisme

12 iron rush and don't care about my bed to get infinite emeralds and diamonds and be too stacked to kill

then get fireballed and ragequit

ThatCoolGuy156

When you start a, lets say, solo bedwars game, what is your go to strat? 8 iron rush, 12 iron rush, maybe even 24 for a stone sword? Go for 1 diamond to buy a trap first? Tell me some of your techniques, im very interested
I like that strategy, but if i lose my bed I get a punch bow that way players cant get near me and I can keep the mid control and keep getting emeralds and then I buy a pearl so I can play agressively and win the game.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
end the game as soon as possible, thats my start. Not the most effective, but the most thrilling for sure

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ItsM1st

ItsM1st

Donator
Donator
IGN
ItsM1st
12 iron rush and don't care about my bed to get infinite emeralds and diamonds and be too stacked to kill

then get fireballed and ragequit
Thats the most annoying thing to exist

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ItsM1st

ItsM1st

Donator
Donator
IGN
ItsM1st
end the game as soon as possible, thats my start. Not the most effective, but the most thrilling for sure
Aggresive playstyle, nice. it works, because as soon someone rushes me naked im litteraly scared lmao

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ItsM1st

ItsM1st

Donator
Donator
IGN
ItsM1st
I like that strategy, but if i lose my bed I get a punch bow that way players cant get near me and I can keep the mid control and keep getting emeralds and then I buy a pearl so I can play agressively and win the game.
I personally hate using bow / people using bows but atleast you didnt camp base lmao

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ItsM1st

ItsM1st

Donator
Donator
IGN
ItsM1st
I usually buy blocks and a pickaxe so if the opponent got endstone from start i can break it quick. Then i get sharp. I dont rlly need another sword only stone or wood because of the sharp enchantment.
Nice, as soon as i got iron armour and gapples ill save up for iron sword. Has been my lifesaver many many times

Ludderz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Ludderz
Rush as quick as possible, if you get to mid right away you can notice no one does a defence straight away they all bridge or sit in gen and then that give u a chance to get over :D the rest of game I don't have a strat I just wing it lmao