Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Whats the best way to get tokens and crystals

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrderedThrone

I wanted to know how the best way to get tokens/crystals is. I've seen people with like 1m+ tokens while I have like 5k and so on

Solution
Hello OrderedThrone,

• The best methods to obtain tokens in Prison is, as surprising as it might be, mining. You obtain tokens from leveling up your pickaxe, opening crates keys, lucky blocks in the mine (sponges), treasure (beacons) or from token greed, which gives you up to 75 tokens every 3000 blocks broken.
• The best methods to obtain crystals are with out a doubt, Treasure, as they give you from 1 to 10 crystals if you do manage to obtain a crystal drop from one of them.
• You can read more about prison, tips, tricks and detailed information about specific things in Monstererza's guide (click here!).​

The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

JustThatNoob

Donator
Donator
I wanted to know how the best way to get tokens/crystals is. I've seen people with like 1m+ tokens while I have like 5k and so on
There is 1 option where you can buy the tokens , but thats a lot of money for 1 mill + tokens . I find upgrading Token Greed and Jackhammer/high level explosion the most efficient way of getting a lot of tokens quickly . Combining this with maybe a token booster , of yours or someone that activated a global one , you can get up to 50K + per session .

But as for crystals , I don't think there is a specific way to get a lot of them , just mine faster , pretty much just from normal mining , you get a random villager noise when you find some

Mitex50

For crystals you need the treasure seeker and hunter enchants its much easier to find them in beacons

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Hello OrderedThrone,

• The best methods to obtain tokens in Prison is, as surprising as it might be, mining. You obtain tokens from leveling up your pickaxe, opening crates keys, lucky blocks in the mine (sponges), treasure (beacons) or from token greed, which gives you up to 75 tokens every 3000 blocks broken.
• The best methods to obtain crystals are with out a doubt, Treasure, as they give you from 1 to 10 crystals if you do manage to obtain a crystal drop from one of them.
• You can read more about prison, tips, tricks and detailed information about specific things in Monstererza's guide (click here!).​

The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
~ ovq

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.