Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Whats the best way to make money

2fast4me

Donator
Donator
IGN
2fast4me
Hello! Here are my advice on how to make money fastest!

1. Get as many spawners as possible from Crates, Supply, Votes and Bosses.

- You put these spawners in a faction and make a money farm through the infinite chest. Or sell directly through sellwand.

2. You can put a spawner on Blazes.
- This spawner is best for earning XP. You can multiply these XPs once you have an XP booster or XP set or outpost.
- You can then sell these xp to players. Or try to get rare enchants through /enchanter. And then sell them. There is also the possibility to make a MAX set through enchanty and sell the set for good money.

3. The third option to get money is custom farms for blueberries, mango or burger.
- These farms are simple to create and enough harvests grow fast which will help your finances.

4. If you are good at pvp there is an option to kill bosses, when is what boss is alive you can find out by the command /bosstimer
- For the first two players who award the most damage to the boss, BOSS CROWN is awarded according to the boss. These crowns are sold in the shop for good money.

These are my best tips to get started. But it's important to sell things you don't need. Things that have value for others and thus accumulate as much money as possible. Alternatively, try your luck via the /cf command (I don't recommend it's more or less about chance)

Fingers crossed. And good luck in the Faction world :)

Awrixel_

Donator
Donator
Basically best way to start is to buy harvesting hoe from /shop and hit cane. Then you can buy spawners etc and continue.

skipandtry

Your suggestions sound solid. Especially intrigued by the idea of setting up those money farms with spawners. Seems like a smart way to rake in the cash without too much hassle. And the bit about selling rare enchants or XP sets sounds like a lucrative venture. I'm not much of a PvP expert myself, but going after bosses for those crowns seems like a fun challenge. Plus, who doesn't love a good adrenaline rush?