Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

what is the best way to make money on lifesteal??

Erodefogo

IGN
erodefogo
Hello x2r333 right now, the best way to make money on lifesteal is by making gsets. You can make them by getting villagers, breeding them, geting enchanted books from them, enchant netherite armour and then sell the armour. The price of the gsets variate a lot, so maybe try to get some help from someone playing who knows the true price.
I hope I helped you

uni_boiz

IGN
uni_boiz
Hope you are doing well x2r333 x2r333 !

The best way to earn money in Lifesteal is by selling books or making Gsets. One book can get you 75k easily and in that way if you sell 20 books a day you can easily get 1.5m. Price can be increased as well so more money !

uni_boiz

IGN
uni_boiz
Another way to get money is by making pots.

You can make pots and level up your alchemist skill level which will make you able to make strength III arrows which can be sold on high prices . Although there is a small chance of getting strength III arrows it is still a good option which can easily get you 3m to 5m a stack !

Hope this helps you !

mubinkhan

One approach that's worked well for me is focusing on high-value targets within games that offer lifesteal bonuses. By strategically honing in on these targets, I've been able to rack up some impressive gains. But it's not just limited to gaming. I've also found success by applying lifesteal mechanics to other areas, such as trading and investing. It's fascinating how similar principles can be applied across different domains. By carefully selecting investments with the potential for high returns, I've seen my financial gains grow steadily over time. However, if you're still on the hunt for new opportunities, I recently came across a discussion about the legitimacy of "is bingo cash legit." It caught my attention because, like you, I'm always curious about alternative ways to make money during my downtime.

Last edited: