Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Whats The Best Rank

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
I would say, Gold is Value for money, but Iron is good enough if you don't care about cosmetics.
Crystal a temporary rank, is an upgrade to Diamond (mostly cosmetics), so its just not worth buying. If you have the moni to get Diamond, its pretty good.

krsy123

Addicted Member
IGN
krsy123
The default rank because it's free 🤔

Hodzyich

Donator
Donator
IGN
Hodzyich
Iron rank is good enough for its price/ TEMPORARY. Gold rank is good but a little expensive but get a lot of cosmetics. Diamond rank isn't good for its price 70Euros but when there is a sale it's 35Euros Really good rank. Then an upgrade from Diamond=Crystal idk maybe good

QB_poke

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
QB_poke
In my opinion, Gold is the best rank in the minigames. I say that because Gold rank is not that expensive and you get a x2 coin booster and a lot of cosmetics as well. If you buy Gold rank you will also get a free kit in Skywars, which is pretty op not gonna lie. Just my opinion!

Skywalker

Donator
Donator
IGN
Titan_Leo & ATitanBridger
In my opinion, Diamond is the best rank in minigames.
You get really cool features, an overpowered kit in skywars, 3x coin booster and most importantly, the /nick.

SimplifyT

Donator
Donator
IGN
SimplifyT
I think the default rank is the best .
But ye gold rank is worth it buying and if u have some more moni u can buy diamond rank which is more cool .