CLICK TO COPY IP ADDRESS 0 PLAYERS ONLINE PLAY.JARTEXNETWORK.COM
0 ONLINE MEMBERS JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 ONLINE 0

Whats The Best Rank

Heroic

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
I would say, Gold is Value for money, but Iron is good enough if you don't care about cosmetics.
Crystal a temporary rank, is an upgrade to Diamond (mostly cosmetics), so its just not worth buying. If you have the moni to get Diamond, its pretty good.

Hodzyich

Iron rank is good enough for its price/ TEMPORARY. Gold rank is good but a little expensive but get a lot of cosmetics. Diamond rank isn't good for its price 70Euros but when there is a sale it's 35Euros Really good rank. Then an upgrade from Diamond=Crystal idk maybe good

QB_poke

Donator
In my opinion, Gold is the best rank in the minigames. I say that because Gold rank is not that expensive and you get a x2 coin booster and a lot of cosmetics as well. If you buy Gold rank you will also get a free kit in Skywars, which is pretty op not gonna lie. Just my opinion!

Titan_Leo

Donator
Donator
In my opinion, Diamond is the best rank in minigames.
You get really cool features, an overpowered kit in skywars, 3x coin booster and most importantly, the /nick.

SimplifyT

I think the default rank is the best .
But ye gold rank is worth it buying and if u have some more moni u can buy diamond rank which is more cool .