Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What's the best bed defence according to you?

Iliasperisteri

Donator
Donator
IGN
Iliasperisteri
Depends on the gamemode. Usually 1 wool layer but when i see sweats and im with +2 persons we put clay and then wool since they will attack with pot tnt. When they see clay they run most of the times bc they dont have a pick or we are all at base without him having time to break the clay

Iliasperisteri

Donator
Donator
IGN
Iliasperisteri
Depends on the gamemode. Usually 1 wool layer but when i see sweats and im with +2 persons we put clay and then wool since they will attack with pot tnt. When they see clay they run most of the times bc they dont have a pick or we are all at base without him having time to break the clay

Ske

Donator
Donator
šŸ„Ŗ defence fastest to make and blocking in is not easy also it looks delicious

FusionZoid

Donator
Donator
IGN
FusionZoid
I think clay and endstone would be the best simply because the clay would prevent tnt from blowing up the bed defence and although u would need only 1 tool to mine through it still takes time to break endstone with a stone pick and it would take forever to mine it with ur fist unlike if u used wood

NinetyBac

Donator
Donator
IGN
NinetyBac
For solos you need not spend a lot for your defence cuz you wouldn't be defending your bed mostly,
For doubles and 3s hotdog's the best as it is a pretty solid and cheap defence
for 4s I'd suggest going with endstone + wood cuz of Jartex's gen speed but imo butterfly is the best....