Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bed Defence Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcode

Hello!

This is a Bed Defence Guide. In this thread Im going to explain the uses, and definition of a Bed Defence.

Now before we get into the Stratigies, what is a Bed Defence?
A Bed Defence is a structure built out of blocks. This structure is meant to defend a bed from getting destroyed.

What block should you use for a Bed Defence you may ask.
Well, we can use more than one type of block. Now lets take a look
1. Wool, it is a cheap block you can get. Not much durability, but its one of the cheapest blocks, and it is also good for the first line of defence (after all you can just change the defence later)
2. Wood, it is a good material. If an unprepared enemy comes to your base, it will take a while for him to actually break it.
3. End Stone, it is also a good material for those who didnt brought any tools. But this will force them to buy a pickaxe from the nearest generator.
4. Clay, it has a really weak durability wich makes it easy to break. But, this block is blast proof. You should put this block in the middle layer of your Bed Defence to protect your bed defence from fire balls, and tnt.
5. Obsidian, this is the best block for a Bed Defence. You need a diamond pickaxe to break this block and it even takes a long time to break and this block is also blast proof. However this block is expensive since it costs 4 emeralds

You should protect your bed with a minimal amount of layer that is 2. Now, lets say you got everything you need to make the bed defence. What will you do?
The answer is simple, make the 1st Layer Obsidian, the 2nd Layer End Stone, the 3rd layer Clay, and the 4th layer Wood or Wool

There are many ways to make a Bed Defence. You can also add water to make it super hard to break. Anyways that is all I know about Bed Defences I hope you think this article is helpfull :)

Fun fact : Im still trying to understand the mechanics in JartexNetwork

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Yuu
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

Kcode

honestly for Bedwars, the best strategy is to just rush rush rush rush and rush. Get 64 wool and make a 1 layer bed defense then speed bridge to the enemy base and keep going. If you lose your bed it is fine because by that time it is probably 3 teams left including you. At that point of the game collect emeralds and diamonds to stack up and get other people's bed. If you worry too much about your bed defense, you will just think about it all game and there will probably be that one tryhard that gets your bed anyways. That's why you want to be that tryhard and rush so you can finish the game faster and ultimately win by playing the game smart.
I already said, this is a guide ONLY for Bed Defences

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
K Kcode YOOOOO HELPPP!!!! I BOUGHT SANDSTONE WHAT DO I DOO?????

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
You should protect your bed with a minimal amount of layer that is 2. Now, lets say you got everything you need to make the bed defence. What will you do?
The answer is simple, make the 1st Layer Obsidian, the 2nd Layer End Stone, the 3rd layer Clay, and the 4th layer Wood or Wool
Even for a noob this is bad, why clay over obby?
obby is tnt proof anyway.

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
This thread will now be locked to prevent any further grave-digging.

Locked đź”’

Status
Not open for further replies.