Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

what to do with beacon blocks

xXRistevskiXx

IGN
xXRistevskiXx
hi so i recently started playing prison and i got to prestige 1 now im getting beacon blocks what do i do with them?can i sell them

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello xXRistevskiXx,

You can use the beacon blocks as a decor in your cell and it will function as a beacon like in a single player world or sell them to other players but i'm not sure if anyone will buy them.

Sp4rkxdd

IGN
Sp4rkxdd
Hello xXRistevskiXx,

You can use the beacon blocks as a decoration in your cell and it will function as a beacon like in a single player world or sell them to other players but im not sure if anyone will buy them

IGN || Sp4rkxdd ---- Discord || Sp4rkxd#2772

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello xXRistevskiXx,

You can use the beacon blocks as a decoration in your cell and it will function as a beacon like in a single player world or sell them to other players but im not sure if anyone will buy them

IGN || Sp4rkxdd ---- Discord || Sp4rkxd#2772
I suggest that if you want to apply for Trial don't copy other people's answers so you can grind messages, you can always help other people who have questions and be active in the community so you can reach your goal of becoming a staff.

Sp4rkxdd

IGN
Sp4rkxdd
I suggest that if you want to apply for Trial don't copy other people's answers so you can grind messages, you can always help other people who have questions and be active in the community so you can reach your goal of becoming a staff.
Sorry Brother, But I Didn't Show That You have same message. My Bad :(

IGN || Sp4rkxdd ----- Discord || Sp4rkxd#2772