Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

There is something wrong with my beacon

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoPlayz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Leonard_YT
So i dont really know if something is wrong with the beacon or what, but i have a properly structured single beacon with iron blocks and im trying to activate it but its not activating... Am i doing something wrong
Could anyone help with maybe a step by step requirement of making the beacon work?

Am i missing something?

Attachments

• 2023-07-01_20.09.44.png
    2023-07-01_20.09.44.png
    198.8 KB · Views: 1
Solution
So i dont really know if something is wrong with the beacon or what, but i have a properly structured single beacon with iron blocks and im trying to activate it but its not activating... Am i doing something wrong
Could anyone help with maybe a step by step requirement of making the beacon work?

Am i missing something?
Leonard, the beacon should be solid not hollow also the beacon block should be directly under sky
One of my friends have tried it and it works for him. He also suggests to use diamond block instead of iron as it is just as easy to get.

Incase this doesnt work and you think its very different than intended mechanics, create a bug report over at https://jartexnetwork.com/bug-reports
Make sure to include...

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator

Am i missing something?
Leonard, the beacon should be solid not hollow also the beacon block should be directly under sky
One of my friends have tried it and it works for him. He also suggests to use diamond block instead of iron as it is just as easy to get.

Incase this doesnt work and you think its very different than intended mechanics, create a bug report over at https://jartexnetwork.com/bug-reports
Make sure to include enough evidence and details to make it easy for devs to fix

Last edited:
Solution
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
LeoPlayz

LeoPlayz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Leonard_YT
Alright it got fixed thanks kai ^^ . Any staff please close the thread thanks : D

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Thread Assistance - Solved

Hellow, LeoPlayz! 🦜
I believe your question/concern has been solved, so I shall be locking this thread forever♾️
Oh yeah, if you need anymore assistance about any issues feel free to post a new thread in the sub forums for it! You could obviously message a staff member about it too both works!

Kind Regards, ~ n0tanisha 🦉

Status
Not open for further replies.