Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What prevents YOU from applying?

What stops you from applying?

• Not interested / Don't want to

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Cannot record / Do not have a microphone

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Inactive InGame / Discord / Forums

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • No apply permission

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Don't have 75+ forum messages

• Staff on another server

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Not 14+ years old

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Don't have enough knowledge of the rules

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Poor grammar

• Planning to but haven't done so yet

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZoneRGH

Donator
Donator
You are somewhat right but not fully. I think that you can have life but also be a staff member ( you can spend an hour per day for staff things, can't you? ) also keep in mind that some people like to report players and that entertains them. Really want to know your opinion about this :)
What you're saying is known. That's not how I think, that's how people think of becoming a staff-member.

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
literally nothing is preventing me atm idk

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
my false punishments from discord, ingame and forums

KT_798

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
KT_798
You are somewhat right but not fully. I think that you can have life but also be a staff member ( you can spend an hour per day for staff things, can't you? ) also keep in mind that some people like to report players and that entertains them. Really want to know your opinion about this :)
You're absolutely right. As a helper, I was barely online, I just did reports for an hour or two and just logged off. Spending an hour or two in a day doesn't really make anyone "life-less".

ArvynAlt

Donator
Donator
IGN
ArvynAlt
Well, I have applied for staff and I'm doing my best. Getting those daily reports in and have completed all the requirements. I'm ready for it. So yeah, nothing is stopping me from applying :p

ArvynAlt

Donator
Donator
IGN
ArvynAlt
You're absolutely right. As a helper, I was barely online, I just did reports for an hour or two and just logged off. Spending an hour or two in a day doesn't really make anyone "life-less".
Oh, I did not think that was fine. Hearing that it was fine and you even got a promotion just makes me more dedicated to the server!

ZoneRGH

Donator
Donator
Oh, I did not think that was fine. Hearing that it was fine and you even got a promotion just makes me more dedicated to the server!
Getting a promotion is not merely focused on activity. Your attitude, performance regarding duties, professionalism, unbiasness, honesty, are (from my perspective and experience) more important than activity. (Not saying activity doesn't matter though, but not as much as people think).

Marso

Donator
Donator
IGN
Marso
Getting a promotion is not merely focused on activity. Your attitude, performance regarding duties, professionalism, unbiasness, honesty, are (from my perspective and experience) more important than activity. (Not saying activity doesn't matter though, but not as much as people think).
It's just that quality is more important than quantity, isn't it?