Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What not so popular strats you use to win your games?

Hanna2A

My example is spending my gold after first rush on an iron sword and gapple instead of iron armor and upgrading to diamond armor with first emeralds I get. (I get chainmail armor before that tho)

And I like to rush mid asap, so I get 8 pickup sequences instead of 4, so my talent has a higher chance of giving me an extra emerald.

If during emerald farming I see 2 people still fighting I also usually take some time to steal their diamonds if it's between them.

I lose my bed in about 50% of the games I win, because I don't attack bed diagonally, but the early emeralds farm leaves nothing for others, so usually I'm just too stacked to kill, even if 2 players team up on me (f u teamers).

I also often buy multiple pearls instead of a diamond sword, when there are still several beds left. Partly, because I tend to lose my bed early on and it's a life-saving item.

I do defend my bed if I feel like it's necessary, especially if the first rush is taking too long, but most of the time I leave my bed alone and farm.

My winrate is a little above 80% with this strat and I'd love to hear about other not so normal ways you guys play that get you wins C:

IGN
YodaYouCanCallMe
s
In bedwars solos i usually just side rush with 12 iron for 48 wool. After I have finished the side rush , I go to the diamond island and get some diamonds. First i get 4 for sharp then 2 for prot. After that i would go mid and if i am lucky and no one rushed mid i would get the ems for pearls. I would come back to the diamond island and get 4 diamonds or more and get prot 2 and prob traps. Then i pearl to each base, get their bed , and finish them. Then i would win. Squads and duos and triples are ez if teamates arseems inefficent
seems inefficient why pearls like its solos you can just bridge buy dia armor

qrre

IGN
qrre
I rush with 32 blocks without covering bed(I 16 rush in dinoland and Mario & only 48 rush map I play is Beach) get the first rush and go in a circle and get teams in maps like mythic,beach, fortress,sakura
On tower and mushroom I rarely get ems and don't go back to base if I get diamd
I try to rush more and I have fast wins

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
My example is spending my gold after first rush on an iron sword and gapple instead of iron armor and upgrading to diamond armor with first emeralds I get. (I get chainmail armor before that tho)

And I like to rush mid asap, so I get 8 pickup sequences instead of 4, so my talent has a higher chance of giving me an extra emerald.

If during emerald farming I see 2 people still fighting I also usually take some time to steal their diamonds if it's between them.

I lose my bed in about 50% of the games I win, because I don't attack bed diagonally, but the early emeralds farm leaves nothing for others, so usually I'm just too stacked to kill, even if 2 players team up on me (f u teamers).

I also often buy multiple pearls instead of a diamond sword, when there are still several beds left. Partly, because I tend to lose my bed early on and it's a life-saving item.

I do defend my bed if I feel like it's necessary, especially if the first rush is taking too long, but most of the time I leave my bed alone and farm.

My winrate is a little above 80% with this strat and I'd love to hear about other not so normal ways you guys play that get you wins C:
1 ) camping in my base and spamming golems
2) camping at the height limit on a endstone platform (fireball proof) with a punch bow and 1000 fireballs. I also mine the wool below me with shears so other players cant easily reach me or ladder up
3) camping in a small endstone base bellow the map (i use a water bucket)

Extra: i like to troll others by spamming water everywhere by making a 2x2 square to get infinite water xD

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I rush with 32 blocks without covering bed(I 16 rush in dinoland and Mario & only 48 rush map I play is Beach) get the first rush and go in a circle and get teams in maps like mythic,beach, fortress,sakura
On tower and mushroom I rarely get ems and don't go back to base if I get diamd
I try to rush more and I have fast wins
U can actually rush beach with 32 wool but u need to go straight

NaibuuHyper

Donator
Donator
IGN
HS50
I just wait in gen till I receive 12 iron to buy 48 wool, then side bridge to my opponents :)

MelloniBelloni

IGN
MelloniBelloni
I get 12 iron sometimes 16 then I protect bed with 1 layer wool go get my opponent then get diamonds from both our diamond gens and get sharp, I go take out other teams kill them and then get there diamonds and get stacked in the process and get a win idrc about ems if the players are noob, if they are good I get pots.

Osamium

Get 4 iron in the generrator then buy 16 wool to def and make a lil bridge. and maybe get 12 or 16 blocks and do rush after first rush just go mid get some ems to buy a punch bow and diamond sword with 3 - 6 pearls and i also go get prot 4 and make a very thick bed defense and i get diamond armor too i also go to bases with no players for resources and buy lots of fireballs and maybe a golem. 100% winrate

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
My win rate is only 60% but atleast my games end in less than 5 minutes, your strategy will take atleast 15 minutes, at that point it will become a chore, I am surprised you do not find this boring as f