Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What not so popular strats you use to win your games?

Hanna2A

My example is spending my gold after first rush on an iron sword and gapple instead of iron armor and upgrading to diamond armor with first emeralds I get. (I get chainmail armor before that tho)

And I like to rush mid asap, so I get 8 pickup sequences instead of 4, so my talent has a higher chance of giving me an extra emerald.

If during emerald farming I see 2 people still fighting I also usually take some time to steal their diamonds if it's between them.

I lose my bed in about 50% of the games I win, because I don't attack bed diagonally, but the early emeralds farm leaves nothing for others, so usually I'm just too stacked to kill, even if 2 players team up on me (f u teamers).

I also often buy multiple pearls instead of a diamond sword, when there are still several beds left. Partly, because I tend to lose my bed early on and it's a life-saving item.

I do defend my bed if I feel like it's necessary, especially if the first rush is taking too long, but most of the time I leave my bed alone and farm.

My winrate is a little above 80% with this strat and I'd love to hear about other not so normal ways you guys play that get you wins C:

Tahsan1

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
That's a really annoying strategy not going to lie.

qrre

IGN
qrre
it wud take u 10-15 minutes for a game like this and rly hate that ngl

TheLitty

IGN
TheLitty
First rush with Iron axe and a Wooden pic, 48 wool. 26 Iron + 4 Gold.

You can kill ppl with axe and can break pretty much any bed defense.

qrre

IGN
qrre
that works in 4s but I'm addicted to ladders and I need that gold for Armor (I use 30 iron,4gold in summer since u get rushed fast)

_Xim_

IGN
Humorous_XIM
As Tahsan1 said it does seem like a very annoying strategy, but good for you if this gives you a win rate above 80%.
Get on the skywars leader boards and level 50.

You are an amazing person

qrre

IGN
qrre
As Tahsan1 said it does seem like a very annoying strategy, but good for you if this gives you a win rate above 80%.
Get on the skywars leader boards and level 50.

You are an amazing person
u cud do that for high ws but I'd still not play like that

MilkbikisPvP

In bedwars solos i usually just side rush with 12 iron for 48 wool. After I have finished the side rush , I go to the diamond island and get some diamonds. First i get 4 for sharp then 2 for prot. After that i would go mid and if i am lucky and no one rushed mid i would get the ems for pearls. I would come back to the diamond island and get 4 diamonds or more and get prot 2 and prob traps. Then i pearl to each base, get their bed , and finish them. Then i would win. Squads and duos and triples are ez if teamates are good.