Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What is everyone's favourite bed defence?

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
If you place down the wool then thats one but what are other people's successful bedwars protections? How well do they work and how long do they take to complete?

I use Obisidan If i have time i Rush Obi but if i cant I get evertying in blocks shop execpt obi since i Wont be able to get itšŸ˜‰

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Depends on which mode I'm playing.
  • Solo - Wool.
In solo, defending your bed doesn't matter much because if someone killed you, your bed is basically gone. Even if you had ob as a bed defence, they can still get your bed.
  • Doubles - Endstone/Sandstone.
I don't play doubles that much, but I found it more efficient to use some blocks that requires tools to break ( faster ).
  • 3s/4s - 2 layers of Endstone + 1 layer kf wool at the top.

KeyDestroyer

Its really important to defend. Endstone, wood, sandstone, sandstone (again), wool, wool (again), ladders (optional) and then I make a wall around my base!

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
I do wool but I highly recommend if your doing defensing doing a wood butterfly endstone then wood its a great defense tbh Cheap as well usually good for quads

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
Its really important to defend. Endstone, wood, sandstone, sandstone (again), wool, wool (again), ladders (optional) and then I make a wall around my base!
it isn't that much lmao i just put wool and dip my bedd

Atronimus

Usually the first layer as endstone and second as wool is decent, however if you want a better defense you could rush obsidian after taking out the first rush. But it really all comes down to skill, alot of good players just use one layer of wool or even no defense at all, depending on how experienced you are I recommend strategizing accordingly.

critic4L

in solos just like 1/2 layers of wool
for the other gamemodes probably wood/endstone then do the butterfly wool thing