Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What do you guys think of drag clicking/double clicking mice?

I think there should be a restriction on double clicking mice since there are only a select few mice that are capable of double clicking and are good quality. Not everyone is able to buy these fancy mice and it leads to people autoclicking to attain high cps. What do you guys think of double clicking?

vShifuu

Donator
Donator
Tenebrous made a badlion forum post about how cps can affect kb. To summarize it, if you can click at a higher cps + good aim, the kb reduction can have quite the effect. So at the end of the day, when both players have an equal skill, the higher cps will win. Also, a higher cps can give a placebo effect from all the particles, making you feel like your getting more hits (I know about particle multiplier).
Its true but there's not much jartex do other than cap cps 12 or smthn like lunar but that would come with alot of backlash from the community. I click 18 - 23 cps and it makes A huge difference in fights but the anticheat would kick me after a few matches and ppl hackusate me alot more while being toxic at the same time.

Lamba_Churro

if you increase your cps, you take less kb
if your mouse can double click your loaded
but, some people cant do that and at the end of the day the higher cps gets the dub
double clicking also has its flaws, sometimes my mouse just doesn't break blocks cuz it double clicks whenever i hold it down (sometimes)
and sometimes it breaks blocks normally and gives me like 12 cps by normal clicking.
it shouldn't be bannable but it is giving the player an unfair advantage
(edit: i have the g102 and i think its double clicking randomly and not cuz its made to double click, busted mouse)

I think there should be a restriction on double clicking mice since there are only a select few mice that are capable of double clicking and are good quality. Not everyone is able to buy these fancy mice and it leads to people autoclicking to attain high cps. What do you guys think of double clicking?
that just wouldnt be fair. people spend money to mice for a reason. to get an advantage on other players. and unless its an UNFAIR advantage, there is no reason for it to be changed