Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What do you guys think of drag clicking/double clicking mice?

I think there should be a restriction on double clicking mice since there are only a select few mice that are capable of double clicking and are good quality. Not everyone is able to buy these fancy mice and it leads to people autoclicking to attain high cps. What do you guys think of double clicking?

obv_iXeno

Banned
Donator
Optical switches prevent this (except bloody mice I think) and many mice these days have a set debounce time that can't be changed. Minecraft is one of the only games with a large community where cps actually matters. If you have a double clicking mouse, you're probably using either an outdated mouse, a mouse that is manufactured with the idea of double clicking in mind, or just using external software to create those extra clicks which is technically a macro (I don't mean to hackusate anyone by saying this).
Bro u didnt understand many mice have a ez double click i mean u just tap it and it double clicks but method i use is i make my finger fall on mouse and let it bounce and fall again.This technique was invented by Teddynator and its pretty good.I got 15 cps with this technique on dell office mouse.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JeffLegendPower
Bro u didnt understand many mice have a ez double click i mean u just tap it and it double clicks but method i use is i make my finger fall on mouse and let it bounce and fall again.This technique was invented by Teddynator and its pretty good.I got 15 cps with this technique on dell office mouse.
I don't think your understanding what I'm saying. These days many mice have ways to prevent double clicking. The only way you would be able to double click is if you're using an old mouse that doesn't have these features to prevent double clicking or if you have a mouse that was designed with being capable of double clicking in mind, such as Roccat or Glorious.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
You can double click on more than a few mice. Most gaming mice are capable of double clicking. Even if you have an office mouse you'll be able to jitter which is fine since the difference between 12cps and 20cps is barely noticeable. The main issue is that it would be impossible to ban certain mice since there's no way to tell what mice someone is using.
the difference between 12cps and 20cps is very much noticeable, especially if its right click cps

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
yes that is mainly because of kb the difference in kb between 12cps and 20cps is barely noticeable intel edits made a video on it. ofc there is a slight advantage but you can offset that by w tapping and having better aim
salti salti Said what i wanted to say lol

bigfoot_68

it's what alexskin nons like to whine about and go like "UnFaiR aDVanTAGe!!11!"

if you can click it, you click it.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
I think autoclicker users have a great excuse when someone accuses them

"bro im drag clicking on my Model O"
"I am scroll clicking bro"

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
i'm talking about left click kb wise
still noticable i have 12cps and when i combo FrontTrx FrontTrx who has 20cps even though hes not even hitting me he still takes less kb than me

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JeffLegendPower
I think autoclicker users have a great excuse when someone accuses them

"bro im drag clicking on my Model O"
"I am scroll clicking bro"
That guy in sumo getting consistent 40 cps: iM dRaG cLicKiNG oN mY (insert popular mouse that can drag click here)