Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What do you guys think of drag clicking/double clicking mice?

I think there should be a restriction on double clicking mice since there are only a select few mice that are capable of double clicking and are good quality. Not everyone is able to buy these fancy mice and it leads to people autoclicking to attain high cps. What do you guys think of double clicking?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JeffLegendPower
I think double clicking is okay,since yes it can give you an advantage,but if you don't know how to use it then it's basically useless. The difference in 20 and 12 cps in pvp isnt that important bcs I'd rather take almost 0 kb with 12cps and godly aim instead of be stuck on 1 place with 20cps and garbage aim.
Aim and other techniques such as w tapping does mean much more than cps, but when 2 people fight of equal skill, the higher cps would most likely come out on top.

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
I think there should be a restriction on double clicking mice since there are only a select few mice that are capable of double clicking and are good quality. Not everyone is able to buy these fancy mice and it leads to people autoclicking to attain high cps. What do you guys think of double clicking?
Double clicking is a skill, not a property of the mouse you have

ItzKeff

You make a good point, but cps plays a pretty decent factor in bedwars and in sumo.
Bedwars understandable when bridging but clicking at a high cps won't do much and this is because when it comes to pvp it's about movement aim and skill, for example w tap.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I click 6 cps right and left, tho when I butterfly to jitter bridge or block clutch I do get like 18 cps cuz of double clicks.

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
There's really not a big difference between 12cps and 20cps. Also impossible to trace what mouse someone has.
Yes there is a difference. I beat my friend a lot when he clicks 8-10 cps, but when he starts clicking 14, I have a hard time fighting him. Surely he couldn't have turned on something to make himself better? Also, videos do prove cps matters, but you can have your own thought process.

salti

it is to a point some mice can't double click. And some mice like rocaat or glorious models have software which makes it easier

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JeffLegendPower
Double clicking is a property (or a bug depending on your intentions) of a mouse. Many gaming mice these days have a set debounce time or use optical switches which prevent this. Sure you need skills to some extent to be able to double click, but it heavily depends on the kind of mouse you have.

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
it is to a point some mice can't double click. And some mice like rocaat or glorious models have software which makes it easier
Double clicking is a property (or a bug depending on your intentions) of a mouse. Many gaming mice these days have a set debounce time or use optical switches which prevent this. Sure you need skills to some extent to be able to double click, but it heavily depends on the kind of mouse you have.
True, yes some mice can’t double click but if you can’t even double click at all in the first place then it doesn’t matter which mouse you have

obv_iXeno

Banned
Donator
I had a mouse it cant drag click but i double clicked on it.U can double click on every mouse.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JeffLegendPower
I had a mouse it cant drag click but i double clicked on it.U can double click on every mouse.
Optical switches prevent this (except bloody mice I think) and many mice these days have a set debounce time that can't be changed. Minecraft is one of the only games with a large community where cps actually matters. If you have a double clicking mouse, you're probably using either an outdated mouse, a mouse that is manufactured with the idea of double clicking in mind, or just using external software to create those extra clicks which is technically a macro (I don't mean to hackusate anyone by saying this).