Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What are your goals on Jartex?

LabyCosmetic

Donator
Donator
IGN
LabyCosmetic
Is that your actual goals or just stolen from my signature?
I suppose we have the same goals. There is no such thing as "stealing goals" - what would be the point of that? Although I'm close to hitting level 50 already so once I do it'll probably up to 75.

_Xim_

IGN
Humorous_XIM
My goals in-game are probably to get on the skywars leader boards and obtain level 60, also get a decent ws. On forums eh, I don't really have any goals to achieve but I suppose it's to help people in any way possible.

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
I play in JartexNetwork just for fun, My goals are Great Reporter Rank and Level 69 in Minigames.

Cucu64

Just to be better at the game, and collect some more friends and have fun

Skywalker

Donator
Donator
IGN
Titan_Leo & ATitanBridger
Hey everyone!
I know some people just play for fun or for stats, but if you have any goals on the server, what are they? Examples could be getting Great Reporter, reaching a certain network level, getting a specific level or prestige in prisons or a specific tag in Practice.

If you have any cool interests goals you want to reach here on Jartex, feel free to write them below!
Thanks in beforehand!
my goal is to spam Nightwave_YT Nightwave_YT 's dms as much as possible and to somehow manage to get a good practice killstreak (even tho it won't be possible due to me getting banned daily)

CoolPanda

i want to get to level 100 and max out talents but it will probs never happen as i work full time now btw im level 60

ApxAlt

IGN
ApxAlt
My goal is actually to become a better bedwars player! Also to be an active person.