Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What are your goals on Jartex?

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Attempt to get a placement above 7th place in the clan lb :D

AX79

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
AX79
Hey everyone!
I know some people just play for fun or for stats, but if you have any goals on the server, what are they? Examples could be getting Great Reporter, reaching a certain network level, getting a specific level or prestige in prisons or a specific tag in Practice.

If you have any cool interests goals you want to reach here on Jartex, feel free to write them below!
Thanks in beforehand!i
I just hit lvl 50, probly going to aim for lvl 60

Itz_AyushPro

Donator
Donator
IGN
Itz_AyushPro
Which are the 3 overpowers kits in the bridge??
Swapper on number 1 (imagine someone is heavily stacked and a random swapper swaps him in the void)
Vampire on number 2 (it has an 20% chance of draining enemy health while hitting him so its op for pot rushing)
Tank on number 3 (it gives a full chainmail armour with protection 2 chestplate and prot 1 on the leggings, it also gives you extra hp on tier 1 you get 24 hp on tier 2 it gives 28 hp)
This is my opinion other people would have other placements

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
already the best thebridge player in the whole jartex im the best man no one can beat me lololol

SirKratos_

my goal is to have fun, get diamond rank without spending money, get all kits in the bridge and Skywars, and become a YouTuber in Jartex.

Itz_AyushPro

Donator
Donator
IGN
Itz_AyushPro
my goal is to have fun, get diamond rank without spending money, get all kits in the bridge and Skywars, and become a YouTuber in Jartex.
same I also want to get diamond rank without spending money I already got the iron :c