Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What a toxic person

Spradily

Hope the guy sees this thread xD
Now im going to use this as my signature lol

2020-12-29_18.19.19.png

TabbyYTplays

giphy.gif

Yea sometimes my teammates crossteam w other team players and when our bed gets destroyed the teamers spares each other and kill me who is the guy not teaming. ALSO there's this guy called Luke_the_gamer, it was a 1v1 cuz our teammates all died alr, I was in green team but I was hiding in yellow's base, and then he sprinted near the bridge to just fall down a hole, and then he called me a HACKER when he's lvl 15 and I'm lvl 7 at that time. wow

Electr1fy_

Donator
Donator
Haha, half of the practice msgs are either people arguing or people having a very interesting/weird convocation
Here are the statistics for the following messages you should expect on the gamemode practice:
50% - arguing and swearing at eachother, being toxic and salty.
15% - Saying your dad works at microsoft and is gonna delete your pc, then you will cry, And saying your mom is a hacker that will hack you and plant a bomb in your pc and it will explode.
10% - swearing in foreign languages.
15% - Flirting with random people including weird words.
10% - "Nerd, Noob, Mad cuz Bad, TRAASSHHSHSHS, dogshit at the game"

Aljelja

IGN
AljeljaLegend
I somewhere have a screenshot of some dude cursing me because I destroyed his bed while he was in some other base xD

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
I somewhere have a screenshot of some dude cursing me because I destroyed his bed while he was in some other base xD
omg that happens all the time. like what did you think was gonna happen, I was just gonna sit there and not take your bed? lmao

Aljelja

IGN
AljeljaLegend
omg that happens all the time. like what did you think was gonna happen, I was just gonna sit there and not take your bed? lmao
well yea but this was not like your average fy go kys and that kind of stuff he was like f your mom f your whole family he was even cursing in russian