Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

We Need Thebridge Update

i am playing thebridge for a long time, but if u see thebridge now its dying, and its being kinda boring now so that's why thebridge need an update like new kits or maps if these 2 things happend then thebridge 2 lobby will be full of players no cap just because of there is no update some players quit jartexnetwork they play jartex so rarly like 1 time in a month and if the update happend i know the players will come back to play thebridge and they will rejoin the jartexnetwork soo we need an update. #weneedthebridgeupdate

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
i am playing thebridge for a long time, but if u see thebridge now its dying, and its being kinda boring now so that's why thebridge need an update like new kits or maps if these 2 things happend then thebridge 2 lobby will be full of players no cap just because of there is no update some players quit jartexnetwork they play jartex so rarly like 1 time in a month and if the update happend i know the players will come back to play thebridge and they will rejoin the jartexnetwork soo we need an update. #weneedthebridgeupdate
i think it was months ago that it was updated so-

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CALL_me_devil521
broo it did't update it was just fix of bugs and they gave us old map return we need new maps

Gurnoor_Live

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Gurnoor_Live
Hello, if you think that you have an idea about The Bridge which may get added, feel free create a suggestion here.
If you think that there's a bug in The Bridge, which needs to be fixed, feel free to create a bug report here.

TheSadGuy1

Donator
Donator
Hello, if you think that you have an idea about The Bridge which may get added, feel free create a suggestion here.
If you think that there's a bug in The Bridge, which needs to be fixed, feel free to create a bug report here.
We would, if it hadn't been suggested so many times and it seems that is not something they are planning on doing sadly

Itz_AyushPro

Donator
Donator
IGN
Itz_AyushPro
Fr for an example you can take Metri Metri 's map submission, it was submitted 2 years ago and the devs are not ready to look after it and add it into the game.

Last edited:

Metri

I think you are referring to my map that I submitted back in 2021, honestly I don't even remember what name I gave it.

Unfortunately, since then, around 9 months after my submission my entire hard drive had corrupted and along with it went the map.... I remember spending around 2 months on building it as it was my very first and honestly probably the last map for this server. When it received so many upvotes and encouraging remarks from you all, I could not have been more content. But soon I realized that the devs were not going to add/implement it in any way, I was crestfallen.

But you cannot really blame the devs for this either, The Bridge had a mere 1 dedicated developer at the time, which was AndyIsCool. And credit where it's due, He solemnly tried to reach out to me through both jartex forums as well as discord. And I was at fault for not being able to communicate back with him, when I finally reached out to him about 3 months later, he had already left the dev team due to personal reasons. I was baffled when I found out that jartex actually intended to add my map to the rotation. So till this day, me and Andy are still friends on discord and I still have mad respect for that guy for running an entire gamemode all by himself.

P.S: Andy if you're reading this, thank you.
Fr for an example you can take Metri Metri 's map submission, it was submitted 2 years ago and the devs and not ready to look after it and add it into the game.

TheSadGuy1

Donator
Donator
So are we doomed with no updates? And do you have any newer maps?

Metri

So are we doomed with no updates? And do you have any newer maps?
Well, thanks for asking, I did have another partially completed map I was building on a personal server just a few months after I submitted the aforementioned map. However, that map is saved on an aternos server somewhere. As of right now I don't remember either the ID or the password to the account on which the map is. So I will have to go through some of my older notes for it.
But honestly, thanks man, if I manage to find it, you might as well have caused a new map to be submitted on this network =).

And as for we being doomed with no updates, I'm afraid so, unless we somehow gaslight the developers into starting to work on The Bridge a bit too.