Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Ways to make money as a new player

Fruitified

Donator
There are quiet a lot of ways to make money on Skyblock Dream as a starter and are fairly simple to execute. (Most of these ways can apply for Skyblock Fantasy too.)

1.The old but gold Cactus farm: Using the crop hoppers under your cactus farm automatically connects the crops to the hoppers making them not accidentally get lag cleared or hit into a cactus and dissapear.The good thing about the cactus farm is that it can be afked and the process is completely automated, so say you could build something on your island while you are making profit! The only thing that you have to do is collect the cactus off the chests and sell them on the shop.Many players also make profit cactus farms, those are a great way of making money even if you are offline.Those can be made by making Chest Shops (Heres a useful guide on how to make chestshops!: https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/how-to-make-a-chestshop.889), using the chests that the cactus are being transfered on by the hoppers, then you sell the cactus for less money than their original price at shop (thats why they are called profit cactus farms).TIP: You need a quiet big cactus farm for this to work and not a small one.
2.Hamburger Farm: On Skyblock Dream there are more crops than the vanilla version, these are called Custom Crops (Fresh Mango,Banana,Orange,Blueberries,Pineapple,Juicy Lemon,Coconut and last but not least Hamburgers). You could go ahead and try them out all but the best ones to plant are the Hamburgers.They sell for 65$ each hamburger and their seeds cost 900$, but they also reproduce seeds on harverst! (Buying seeds from players is what I did, a stack of seeds goes for arround 4-5k$)
3.Killing Mobs: Another great way to make money is of course killing mobs! Mobs can spawn at night (I would not recommend) but of course can spawn using spawners!As a starter you most likely won't have a mob spawner (except if you vote and are lucky enough to obtain a spawner).But lucky for you, lots of people have public grinders on their islands that you could visit (/island visit *username*) to grind mobs.Thats the most efficient way to make money as a starter because you have many money sources: Mob Drops: Mobs drop loot that you could sell on the shop. Mob Heads: Mobs will sometimes drop heads upon death. These can be redeemed on your island's head storage (/is heads) to increase your islands worth but, many players buy the heads and give a surprisingly good ammount of money for them. Mob Coins: On Skyblock Dream and on most of their other gamemodes they have another currency other than money, thats Mob Coins. They have a small chance to be obtained by killing mobs and they are used to buy items from the Transfer Menu (A ''shop'' that sells items which change daily kinda like a merchant. There are a lot of items you can buy that are not found on the regular shop or even ones that are found on the shop such as Command Vouchers, Kit Vouchers, Spawners, Island Size Upgrades, Key Cointainers,Spawner Cases etc.) but can also be sold to other players for a great ammount of money (to withdraw them use the command "/mobcoins withdraw *ammount*". Experience: When killing mobs its known that you get experience(xp), but on Skyblock Dream there are a lot of new enchants added, the Custom Enchantments (Enchantments that give different benefits when on a weapon/equipment, for example Inquisitive is an enchantment that gives extra experience(xp) on mob kill.) so many people buy experience to get those enchantment books. Experience is easily the most valuable part of killing mobs.
4.Auction House: Auction house is a player market that everyone can browse (to access the auction menu use the command /auctionhouse or /ah). From a dirt block to a rank voucher, here you can find almost everything you want on a reasonable price, but not always. Its a great way to make money by selling whatever you don't need, since most likely other people will really need it and are willing to pay a considerable sum of money. (To sell items on the auction house, use the command ''/ah sell *ammount of money*" while holding the item/s you want to sell!

Those are all they ways I had to recommend to all newcommers on Skyblock Dream. Sorry if I missed on any other efficient ways but those are the ones I used myself and know that work pretty well! Thank you for taking your time to read my guide, you could leave a like to this post and share it with your newbie friend whose stuck on 0 balance. Have fun on your adventures! :jartex:

Underwear

There are quiet a lot of ways to make money on Skyblock Dream as a starter and are fairly simple to execute. (Most of these ways can apply for Skyblock Fantasy too.)

1.The old but gold Cactus farm: Using the crop hoppers under your cactus farm automatically connects the crops to the hoppers making them not accidentally get lag cleared or hit into a cactus and dissapear.The good thing about the cactus farm is that it can be afked and the process is completely automated, so say you could build something on your island while you are making profit! The only thing that you have to do is collect the cactus off the chests and sell them on the shop.Many players also make profit cactus farms, those are a great way of making money even if you are offline.Those can be made by making Chest Shops (Heres a useful guide on how to make chestshops!: https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/how-to-make-a-chestshop.889), using the chests that the cactus are being transfered on by the hoppers, then you sell the cactus for less money than their original price at shop (thats why they are called profit cactus farms).TIP: You need a quiet big cactus farm for this to work and not a small one.
2.Hamburger Farm: On Skyblock Dream there are more crops than the vanilla version, these are called Custom Crops (Fresh Mango,Banana,Orange,Blueberries,Pineapple,Juicy Lemon,Coconut and last but not least Hamburgers). You could go ahead and try them out all but the best ones to plant are the Hamburgers.They sell for 65$ each hamburger and their seeds cost 900$, but they also reproduce seeds on harverst! (Buying seeds from players is what I did, a stack of seeds goes for arround 4-5k$)
3.Killing Mobs: Another great way to make money is of course killing mobs! Mobs can spawn at night (I would not recommend) but of course can spawn using spawners!As a starter you most likely won't have a mob spawner (except if you vote and are lucky enough to obtain a spawner).But lucky for you, lots of people have public grinders on their islands that you could visit (/island visit *username*) to grind mobs.Thats the most efficient way to make money as a starter because you have many money sources: Mob Drops: Mobs drop loot that you could sell on the shop. Mob Heads: Mobs will sometimes drop heads upon death. These can be redeemed on your island's head storage (/is heads) to increase your islands worth but, many players buy the heads and give a surprisingly good ammount of money for them. Mob Coins: On Skyblock Dream and on most of their other gamemodes they have another currency other than money, thats Mob Coins. They have a small chance to be obtained by killing mobs and they are used to buy items from the Transfer Menu (A ''shop'' that sells items which change daily kinda like a merchant. There are a lot of items you can buy that are not found on the regular shop or even ones that are found on the shop such as Command Vouchers, Kit Vouchers, Spawners, Island Size Upgrades, Key Cointainers,Spawner Cases etc.) but can also be sold to other players for a great ammount of money (to withdraw them use the command "/mobcoins withdraw *ammount*". Experience: When killing mobs its known that you get experience(xp), but on Skyblock Dream there are a lot of new enchants added, the Custom Enchantments (Enchantments that give different benefits when on a weapon/equipment, for example Inquisitive is an enchantment that gives extra experience(xp) on mob kill.) so many people buy experience to get those enchantment books. Experience is easily the most valuable part of killing mobs.
4.Auction House: Auction house is a player market that everyone can browse (to access the auction menu use the command /auctionhouse or /ah). From a dirt block to a rank voucher, here you can find almost everything you want on a reasonable price, but not always. Its a great way to make money by selling whatever you don't need, since most likely other people will really need it and are willing to pay a considerable sum of money. (To sell items on the auction house, use the command ''/ah sell *ammount of money*" while holding the item/s you want to sell!

Those are all they ways I had to recommend to all newcommers on Skyblock Dream. Sorry if I missed on any other efficient ways but those are the ones I used myself and know that work pretty well! Thank you for taking your time to read my guide, you could leave a like to this post and share it with your newbie friend whose stuck on 0 balance. Have fun on your adventures! :jartex:
i like the comment and i like it Thanksss
IGN:RyanDoesPvP

mikoajnpros

liked it
IGN:mikoajnpros

eyadxzx

I found the post is really helpful and i did not know like way to get money from the server cuz i am a pvp player i thought that you can sell like ors from the cobblestone generater but the post helped me out and now i have soo much money

Papa_Dancin

That is a guide that every new member would really appreciate to read. Most of these i knew of but i really need to sell more often on the auction house :D
Thanks!

Ign: Papa_Dancin

UnknownRanger

It's nice to see someone using their time to help others. This will be very useful to a new player.