Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied UHC Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

xTappinq

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
ItchyDanger49

What is the suggestion about?
UHC Suggestions

Description:
UHC just got released today and I have some suggestions on how to improve it.

1. Decrease the food loss:

You lose so much food in the first 5 minutes and it's very annoying since the game just have started and you haven't gotten anything that you can eat. It would be nice if you decrease the food loss for the first couple of minutes or for the whole game.

Teams Mode:

I think the tittle is pretty self-explanatory but add teams mode so we can play with our friends and enjoy the gamemode even more.

World shrink:

The world starts shrinking 30 seconds after pvp is enabled and almost 11 minutes after the game starts. I think that you should make it so the world shrink starts like 5 minutes after pvp since most of the time we don't have much time to get items and since the world is not that big, the game ends too fast.

Perks:

You could add perks like auto smelt or speed after getting a kill. We should be able to get the perks from the brain washer and they should be buyable on the in-game shop with coins.

Some perks that you might want to add:

{Epic} Speed 1 after a kill for Certain time [Can be leveled up]

{Rare} Auto smelt [Can't be leveled up]

{Rare} Increases the chance to get an apple from a tree [Can be leveled up]

{Common} Chance not to consume a block when placed [Can be leveled up]

{Common} Chance not to consume an arrow when shot [Can be leveled up]

{Epic} Chance to give haste after mining blocks [Can be leveled up]

{Legendary} Strength1 after a kill [Can be leveled up]

{Legendary} Gives +1 gapple after a kill (only if the killed player had a golden apple) [Can be leveled up]

You can decide their price.
I'm not that creative and I couldn't come up with names for all these perks.

Chest loot after killing the player:

Basically, when you kill a player the items will be sorted in a chest .

Add spiders:

I'm not sure if that's a feature already but I've played around 5 games and I haven't find a single spider. You should add spiders so we can craft rods and bows.

Kits:

Make it so ranks (bronze, silver and gold) have special kits like on skywars.

Bronze: 1 stone pickaxe, 1 stone shovel, 1 stone axe, 5 gold ingots, 1 apple, 10 steak.

Silver: 1 stone pickaxe, 1 stone shovel, 1 iron axe, 8 golden ingots, 1 iron pickaxe, 2 apples, 20 steak.

Gold: 2 iron pickaxe, 1 iron shovel, 1 iron axe, 12 golden ingots, 3 apples, 3 sugar canes, 30 steak.

Also add a fishing rod to every kit.

/invsee:

Players with gold rank should be able to use /invsee <ign> in order to see what the other players have. They will also be able to see their armour.

Make ores a little bit more often:

Since the map is small and the world starts shrinking too early, you should make ores a little bit more often so we can get stuff and get ready for the pvp.

More caves:

Increase the caves because we don't find many caves and most of the times we have to dig straight down.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The ideas that I suggested, will help the server and they will make the gamemode more enjoyable.

Extra Information:
NotSansy came up with some of the ideas mentioned above <3

Rainzy

Donator
Donator
+1, being Gold rank myself I don't like the idea of /invsee because I think that would be an unfair advantage over others.

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
+1
Everything except for the /invsee is fine to me

Rainzy

Donator
Donator
Maybe only when you're spectating games you can use /invsee

When you're spectating players should have the option to right click on a player to view inventory, and not /invsee. This includes all players.

xXSlideSlimexx

Addicted Member
IGN
Triedy
I agree but after a kill you get gold or goldnuggets (upgradeable).
+1
About kits:
I suggest a trapper kit:
16 sticky piston
25 redstone dust
16 Oak wood

(
from hypixel)

Last edited:

salti

I like some elements, except for the last couple. For bronze silver and gold ranks, i completely disagree with /invsee and having a donator kit. It would make the game unenjoyable and not fun to play. i agree that the saturation is bad and ur hunger bar skyrockets down. I do agree with the perks as long as you can get them off coins. I agree there should be a teams mode. I find that ores and caves are just fine as i can get full iron and some gold and get to 0 0 before pvp starts. Another suggestion is to make heads useful. They dont really do anything. They should be able to be eaten and u will gain speed and regen for a short period of time. I will be making a thread similar to this very soon

Status
Not open for further replies.