Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

u may know me :) ...

JustMeRohan

So I was playing SBD and I got tpa request from Doqidzee. I had some gud immortal books of muscular/inquisitive/overload (max level) and I thought he tpaing me to his island to buy those ;-; coz he was a /is top island member... So I went and he tpakill me and also I had bought 10m XP that too gone sorry idh proof but many people are tpakilled by him and I am also ip banned on my pc ;-; idk y. And I got enchantment orb so he asked me to tp there I went without thing coz can't trust. He asked me to sell my enchantment orb for 450 moni but it costs 600m something ;-; bruh scammer :|

Solution
Hey, I know you're sick of rule breakers, and I also know you don't have the proof, so if you suspect a player is still breaking the rules and killing TP, call a staff member right away and ask them to watch them. Send the player's name and the appropriate gamemode to a staff member if you can recall it, and ask them to spec the player if they are present on the server.

tonvado

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
since you don't got any valid evidence, I don't think you can do much about it now.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
So I was playing SBD and I got tpa request from Doqidzee. I had some gud immortal books of muscular/inquisitive/overload (max level) and I thought he tpaing me to his island to buy those ;-; coz he was a /is top island member... So I went and he tpakill me and also I had bought 10m XP that too gone sorry idh proof but many people are tpakilled by him and I am also ip banned on my pc ;-; idk y. And I got enchantment orb so he asked me to tp there I went without thing coz can't trust. He asked me to sell my enchantment orb for 450 moni but it costs 600m something ;-; bruh scammer :|
enchantment orbs are worth billions lol

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Hey, I know you're sick of rule breakers, and I also know you don't have the proof, so if you suspect a player is still breaking the rules and killing TP, call a staff member right away and ask them to watch them. Send the player's name and the appropriate gamemode to a staff member if you can recall it, and ask them to spec the player if they are present on the server.

Solution

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
bruh ;-; dats da issue {no EVIDENNCE HAIYYYA}
then you fucked up be careful of tp trappers next time, when you tp dont have much in your inv

bas

Addicted Member
never tp with stuff in ur inv, or just never tp to ppl who u dont know.. :cool: <-

Bhavya1610

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Bhavya1610
Just make sure next time that you accept a /tpahere without recording or always go with an empty inventory or items which you wouldnt care if you lost

Tanmay_Playz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Tanmay_Playz
just tptoggle and dont tpa to random people to sell stuff and all just trade them what would they want to do see the fricking item? heh dont tpa to randoms
even i have lost like 10gsets cuz of that