Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

u may know me :) ...

JustMeRohan

So I was playing SBD and I got tpa request from Doqidzee. I had some gud immortal books of muscular/inquisitive/overload (max level) and I thought he tpaing me to his island to buy those ;-; coz he was a /is top island member... So I went and he tpakill me and also I had bought 10m XP that too gone sorry idh proof but many people are tpakilled by him and I am also ip banned on my pc ;-; idk y. And I got enchantment orb so he asked me to tp there I went without thing coz can't trust. He asked me to sell my enchantment orb for 450 moni but it costs 600m something ;-; bruh scammer :|

Solution
Hey, I know you're sick of rule breakers, and I also know you don't have the proof, so if you suspect a player is still breaking the rules and killing TP, call a staff member right away and ask them to watch them. Send the player's name and the appropriate gamemode to a staff member if you can recall it, and ask them to spec the player if they are present on the server.

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
So I was playing SBD and I got tpa request from Doqidzee. I had some gud immortal books of muscular/inquisitive/overload (max level) and I thought he tpaing me to his island to buy those ;-; coz he was a /is top island member... So I went and he tpakill me and also I had bought 10m XP that too gone sorry idh proof but many people are tpakilled by him and I am also ip banned on my pc ;-; idk y. And I got enchantment orb so he asked me to tp there I went without thing coz can't trust. He asked me to sell my enchantment orb for 450 moni but it costs 600m something ;-; bruh scammer :|
Hello Rohudesu,

The problem you're currently facing is a rather common one. Tp trapping is a bannable offence but since unfortunately you do not have any proof, nothing can be done about this situation. What you can do now is that be vary of the people you're teleporting to. Make sure you know who they are, and if you do decide to tp to someone you dont know, try recording so worst case scenario you die, you'll be able to report them here!

Be careful next time!

Regards,
Nytb.

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
I feel bad for you :( contact staff but atleast some evidence needed goodluck !!!