Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Get to know me.. my introduction (Spradily)

Spradily

Hey boys, i am Spradily. I have been playing on Jartex since 2017 with different accounts:

-AmericanBoy123

-Xx_NinjaPvP_xX
-iZerpo_

Introduction:
Im 14 and playing Minecraft since 2014. i am not going to talk about my personal life. My main gamemode is Bedwars and grinding hard to rank top on leaderboard. I love to pvp and the mouse i use is Deathadder Elite 2013.

Conclusion
I have made a lot of friends on Jartex and lost many but that is how life works. This server took me to an adventure that i never had and it has a lot of respect from my side. From trolling to grinding, from raging to making me good at pvp, all this server taught me. Willing to grind more and promote Jartex and trust me the only thing i wish is Jartex Network being on top.

-<3:)šŸ™ƒ

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Willing to grind more and promote Jartex and trust me the only thing i wish is Jartex Network being on top.
Pretty sure it sounds like this Spradily Spradily dude wants staff ngl

fat_fad

Donator
Donator
IGN
fat_fad
Hello Spradily, nice to meet you. My ign is fat_fad, feel free to invite me to play together anytime. :)

EvilDrago12

Donator
Donator
Nice introduction Spradily Spradily ! Feel free to ping me / direct message me if you ever need any help!

Have a wonderful day/night!

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Hey its really fun to get carried whn playing with you lol. Didnt know you started mc so early. GL on LB