Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Too much lag in The Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okiiinawa

Hi!
I just wanted to post this and ask if anyone else is lagging when playing The Bridge or when you're in the Jartex server? Because I'm going CRAZY over the lag I'm experiencing these past few days in Jartex and I can't play properly for that reason. Everything is just so delayed and laggy when I'm in the server overall, and when I go over to play TB the lag is just too real there as well :(

P.S: I haven't experienced any lag when playing before not until this happened the past few days, it's just making me wonder why this is suddenly happening.

Last edited:

unleashedwolf

Yes this happened to me as I play from Egypt so not far from France but my computer is pretuneum Intel d and 2giga ram so...

GamerDawN

Hi!
I just wanted to post this and ask if anyone else is lagging when playing The Bridge or when you're in the Jartex server? Because I'm going CRAZY over the lag I'm experiencing these past few days in Jartex and I can't play properly for that reason. Everything is just so delayed and laggy when I'm in the server overall, and when I go over to play TB the lag is just too real there as well :(

P.S: I haven't experienced any lag when playing before not until this happened the past few days, it's just making me wonder why this is suddenly happening.
i am lagging too i get aiund 500 ms

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Okiiinawa

Okiiinawa

^^ Yeah it's really sad :( I can't join and play properly since everything is just so delayed and laggy. Hopefully, this will all be fixed soon :<

sarthak_457

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
sarthak _457
Grave-Digging
Hi!

try to change jartex ip it increase your ping

acquiel

IGN
Vanitas_O
Grave-Digging
I get no lag but i think use ethernet or ask for a vpn bypass

rexxmidle

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications