Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Too much lag in The Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okiiinawa

Hi!
I just wanted to post this and ask if anyone else is lagging when playing The Bridge or when you're in the Jartex server? Because I'm going CRAZY over the lag I'm experiencing these past few days in Jartex and I can't play properly for that reason. Everything is just so delayed and laggy when I'm in the server overall, and when I go over to play TB the lag is just too real there as well :(

P.S: I haven't experienced any lag when playing before not until this happened the past few days, it's just making me wonder why this is suddenly happening.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Okiiinawa

Okiiinawa

Between your network bad fix it
I'm not really sure if it's because of my network since it seems fine, but as of now, to be honest I don't really know the reason to what's causing the lag. I appreciate your reply tho :)

UndePvPer_

Addicted Member
Banned
I'm not really sure if it's because of my network since it seems fine, but as of now, to be honest I don't really know the reason to what's causing the lag. I appreciate your reply tho :)
I mean like The Bridge new update makes lag

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
Hi!
I just wanted to post this and ask if anyone else is lagging when playing The Bridge or when you're in the Jartex server? Because I'm going CRAZY over the lag I'm experiencing these past few days in Jartex and I can't play properly for that reason. Everything is just so delayed and laggy when I'm in the server overall, and when I go over to play TB the lag is just too real there as well :(

P.S: I haven't experienced any lag when playing before not until this happened the past few days, it's just making me wonder why this is suddenly happening.
I get no lag, if you live far away from France (Host) you will experience more server lag

Absprache

Donator
Donator
maybe play when there are less players? like around 1500-2000. it lags for me once the player count reaches 4000+

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello
this is most likely blazetharkidrs's fault ( one joke wont do anything bad ig )

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Okiiinawa

Okiiinawa

maybe play when there are less players? like around 1500-2000. it lags for me once the player count reaches 4000+
Yeah, maybe that can kinda solve the problem since the Jartex server can reach up to more than 4000 players a day

Status
Not open for further replies.