Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

TNT And Fireball kills

GhostWasteMyLife

Quick question , whats with the kill ratio in fireballs and tnt? like sometimes you get a kill with them and sometimes you dont. Why? In my opiinion Its either you do get the kill or you dont. cant be both for the same thing

iiFlux

All I do is keep 1 Fireball and 1 TNT because fireball can takedown players who have highground advantage and TNT can destroy their Bed Protection or TNT can also be use for TNT Jump.

Quick question , whats with the kill ratio in fireballs and tnt? like sometimes you get a kill with them and sometimes you dont. Why? In my opiinion Its either you do get the kill or you dont. cant be both for the same thing
I saw ppl use fireballs to kill players much no one use tnt to kill players

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
TnT is mostly for beds. Fireballs are mostly to kill people or slow them down. You always get the kill it's your fireball and your tnt. Unless another person shoots at the same guy, then it goes to the other person.

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
Tnt or fireball? Which us more fun? Uh in my opinion tnt is my fav.

MindaugasS

Donator
Donator
fire ball big nono becoz fire ball is big poopoo and only for newbie players becoz poopoo oki

FollowGod

Should stay in base when you are getting tnt rushed cause if you go out the tnt may kill you by knocking you off your base leading to your bed being destroyed ;w;