Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Need modifications on tnt and fireball jumping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil_Mystic

IGN
LilMystic
I only joined the server yesterday.But I found the bedwars game mode very fun.
There’s just 2 things which reduces the fun in the games.
1-hackers, I played about 5 games and in 2 of them there were hackers.I guess this is because it’s a cracked server but I don’t really mind about that.
2-tnt and fireball jumping, tnt jumps take about 3.5 seconds to blast so I got my timing always wrong because In other bedwars servers it takes only 2.5.And next fireball jumping is glitched or not working properly.It prophels us to the wrong direction of which we threw it.Hope these suggestions helped and gets fixed. -Lil_Mystic : P

XstreamSpeed

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
XstreamSpeed
800 to 1000 fps on my new pc that I got 3 days ago but not fucking allowed to play mc untill 30th October

On my laptop 90 to 120 fps

Butterfly clicking = 15cps
Jitter = 12 cps
Normal clicking = 7 cps

Wbu?
I have a laptop which gives 70-100 fps even with a 1024x entity which is the sword but ok.

Butterfly clicking= doesn't work although if I butterfly click on my touch pad it gives me ez 20cps
Jitter- 11-12
Normal- 8-9

90ms

Addicted Member
IGN
90m
I have a laptop which gives 70-100 fps even with a 1024x entity which is the sword but ok.

Butterfly clicking= doesn't work although if I butterfly click on my touch pad it gives me ez 20cps
Jitter- 11-12
Normal- 8-9
Sounds pretty nice
I also butterfly clicked with my touch pad to breeze like 2 years ago and I also used to get 20 to 25 cps

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lil_Mystic

Lil_Mystic

IGN
LilMystic
1- Why are you requesting thread lock! Stop it, get some help.
2- I can drag click if I put tape every 15 minutes on my G502 mouse with about 32 cps.
Butterfly - 12 - 15 cps
Jitter click: my fingers hurt
My laptop FPS : 200 - 300 in lunar client
- Lil Mystic : P

XstreamSpeed

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
XstreamSpeed
1- Why are you requesting thread lock! Stop it, get some help.
2- I can drag click if I put tape every 15 minutes on my G502 mouse with about 32 cps.
Butterfly - 12 - 15 cps
Jitter click: my fingers hurt
My laptop FPS : 200 - 300 in lunar client
- Lil Mystic : P
Imagine not knowing how to jitter click

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
1. thread gone off topic.
2. i get 30-40 fps ik its a pain.
3. butterfly- 10 cps
jitter 13- cps
normal 8 cps. I only use normal click now.
4. 2700 kills and 180 wins for 26 levels. Ik its bad too.
thats it.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
I only joined the server yesterday.But I found the bedwars game mode very fun.
There’s just 2 things which reduces the fun in the games.
1-hackers, I played about 5 games and in 2 of them there were hackers.I guess this is because it’s a cracked server but I don’t really mind about that.
2-tnt and fireball jumping, tnt jumps take about 3.5 seconds to blast so I got my timing always wrong because In other bedwars servers it takes only 2.5.And next fireball jumping is glitched or not working properly.It prophels us to the wrong direction of which we threw it.Hope these suggestions helped and gets fixed. -Lil_Mystic : P
Hello there! If there isn't any answer to your full question, here are some.

Found a hacker? You can report them here! Depending on which you report there will be 2 reports, chat and gameplay.
Chat - Chat related, swearing, racism/discrimination and etc (Proof(s): screenshot must be full screenshot, no edit, no crops, no blue and etc)|
Gameplay - Movement related such as a hacker, teamer, duper, and etc. (Proof(s): Video/ recording must be valid quality must be 720p or above at least 30fps or 60fps. Why? If video is to 420p with 20fps it will not be enough proof as video will be lagging and username and chat will be hard to read/ see for the staff team to punish the player.

Got an idea for the server?
You can suggest your idea here!
Enjoy your time at JartexNetwork!
~Thread Lock
Note: If there's any question/ issue you are having, feel free to contact any of the staff team!

Status
Not open for further replies.