Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

This is ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRaction47

IGN
Panteliss
Every game there is a hacker, no mods. Both skywars and bedwars. The 2 most popular gamemodes on the server and there are no mods. This is a joke. Start hiring people that will actually be active on the server

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
yeah but if you have this many staff members who promised they'd dedicate a lot of their time to help moderate the server, it should be expected that there's always a staff member online

sciencetnt

Donator
Donator
It should be the staff's problem, not the player's. If you say you all try to ban as many as possible, clearly you are not doing enough and you need to find a solution, this could be /report or hiring more staff
xd theres nothing perfect and ofc this server is not perfect . ofc there will be hackers and staffs are trying their best to ban as many hackers as possible so if u meet any hackers then check "https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/my-way-on-catching-hackers-tips-on-bedwars.15586/"

S

Shayy

Every game there is a hacker, no mods. Both skywars and bedwars. The 2 most popular gamemodes on the server and there are no mods. This is a joke. Start hiring people that will actually be active on the server
They're already trying there best so just leave them.

EL_BaRTo4

Instead of complaining Just help the staff reporting the hackers i know it's a lenghty procedure but satisfying at the end. If u are to indolent Just play on another server It isn't that difficult.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

GRaction47

IGN
Panteliss
Hey man, not everyone is perfect. If you think you'd do a much better job then feel free to apply.
i did apply, apparently they want you to be an author and write a book in order to have enough details

GHladni

Addicted Member
Donator
i did apply, apparently they want you to be an author and write a book in order to have enough details
You said that recording and uploading evidence is complicated, then why did you apply? If you got accepted, you would be required to record and upload evidence(when you start you probably will be) so you complain about the staff then you apply for staff but the simplest thing about being the staff member is complicated for you? Stop complaining and respect people who dedicate their free time to do things that are complicated for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.