Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

This is ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRaction47

IGN
Panteliss
Every game there is a hacker, no mods. Both skywars and bedwars. The 2 most popular gamemodes on the server and there are no mods. This is a joke. Start hiring people that will actually be active on the server

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

GRaction47

IGN
Panteliss
Well , first of all Chill
Second , when we get more staff people the server will be free-hackers , but for now we should help staff by reporting hackers instead of complaining "staff dont do their work " , staff is the only thing that keeps the server clean or at least has less hackers , if you dont want to help us we will not help you ,you help us by reporting them and we help you by banning them for permanent Ip-ban , besides to that , staff are humans just like us , they need to (sleep , eat , doing life's stuff , study and even work ) , they dont get paid to do this work , so you should appreciate the time they give it to server just to punish rule-breakers , on the top of that , they can't be 24/7 online but haveing more staff from different time zones would fix this problem and give the server a clean touch , I believe that one day after few months , we will start seeing a huge decrease in the hackers number , at last but not least , jartex is crack server so you should expect hackers on any crack server ,but premium ones can ban the hacker'account thats why we see premium servers have less hackers
not reading that, bored

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
you forget we are talking on a minecraft forum
Well , life can be weird , everything you do it in games will reveal some aspects of your character, and the fact you don't like to read long articles (my article wasnt long tho) also reveal that you will never read these articles now (or even in future) , so I suggest to look after your self more about these small things that maybe one day , will affect your real life
" Be realistic and serious with your words, and do not speak without awareness or nonsense"

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

GRaction47

IGN
Panteliss
Well , life can be weird , everything you do it in games will reveal some aspects of your character, and the fact you don't like to read long articles (my article wasnt long tho) also reveal that you will never read these articles now (or even in future) , so I suggest to look after your self more about these small things that maybe one day , will affect your real life
" Be realistic and serious with your words, and do not speak without awareness or nonsense"
what you wrote wasnt an article

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
You can say it is more likely to be a paragraph

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Every game there is a hacker, no mods. Both skywars and bedwars. The 2 most popular gamemodes on the server and there are no mods. This is a joke. Start hiring people that will actually be active on the server
Yo if you want hackers banned then download obs studio here ---> https://obsproject.com/download
Watch a tutorial here ----> www.youtube.com
And report them here ----> https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/
And don't blame staff, they try there best, no one can work 24/7 and they aren't paid.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

GRaction47

IGN
Panteliss
Status
Not open for further replies.