Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

there is something i can do about my ban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do the staff members deserve my thanks and appreciation?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
hello everyone so you may or may not know that i recently got banned, my appeal got denied but don't worry guys!!! there is something i can do!! i can wait out my permanent ban (thanks DrogonMC DrogonMC ) i did not know this was an option so i will do this thank you again DrogonMC DrogonMC (for being so stupid that my appeal getting denied was so entertaining)

i would also like to say thanks to GamingFizz GamingFizz SummerBoi SummerBoi for their maturity in handling criticism (insulting the one criticising them)
i would like to thank NotSansy NotSansy for his contributions towards banning hackers (for real though, you should see his factions base that was built while not banning hackers)
i would like to thank JustThiemo JustThiemo for his fluency and his development of AntiFrostwalk i think you should all support his plugins https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/authors/sander2798.14014/ (by the way he is fluent in alien not english, the reason lion got banned was because this was an english speaking server right? shouldn't the fucking dev be able to speak english? his bannerboard plugin is actually pretty good, too bad a fucking scoreboard was prioritised over developing the server)
i would like to thank hakim251 hakim251 for his insane activity (even NotSansy's factions base pales in comparison to hakim's)
i would like to thank JoltTheBolt JoltTheBolt for running an entire discord dedicated to banning jartex's hackers (in other words he spends hours banning blatant hackers because the owner is incapable of spending 5 of his tens of thousands of dollars on a decent anti cheat, jolt is pretty much the only decent staff member)

alright then bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
free icecream if you can find the hidden message

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
WildAbbee

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Nirahz Nirahz FrontTrx FrontTrx Gforce60 Gforce60 L lion44 Basel_BeSo Basel_BeSo

Status
Not open for further replies.